cant connect windows xbox app to xbox

Discus and support cant connect windows xbox app to xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i try to connect my windows pc to my xbox it wont connect and i cant figure out why i tried deleting the xbox app and intalling it again i had my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TTVJerbo, Mar 20, 2020.

1. TTVJerbo
    TTVJerbo Guest

when i try to connect my windows pc to my xbox it wont connect and i cant figure out why i tried deleting the xbox app and intalling it again i had my cousin sign into my account on xbox and on the pc also but it said the same thing to him. it always says
    we couldn't connect to your console. make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device. they are both wired into the wifi box. does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

TTVJerbo, Mar 20, 2020
  2. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  3. McLovin0759 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

When I open the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b
  4. RyanMcDevitt1 Win User

Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

Restarted yes. I checked for windows update. I reset the windows store. I tried to sign out of any accounts. I tried reinstalling the windows store. I reinstalled the xbox apps. I tried repairing and resetting the apps. I just cant get the xbox console
    companion app to sign in, it gives me 0x405 and says Im not connected to the internet. The xbox beta app just loads the xbox symbol forever and doesnt do anything. I tried to just run a game without the app, Sea of Thieves gave me an error that my account
    wasnt active and wouldnt start.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  6. wulimaza Win User

Error using the promo codes for Gears 1 and 3

i have the same problem. is these code available for windows xbox apps? it seem cant be download anywhere at windows store.
Thema:

1. cant connect windows xbox app to xbox - Similar Threads - cant connect windows

2. Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass: I get error 0xc00d1198 (0xc00d1126) when i try to sign in to my microsoft account on xbox 360 smartglass and when i try later it does the same thing. [img] i have turned on all the things i need...
  3. i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10): I cant find the connection of the Bluetooth controller on my pc please help 9de8f872-626b-457c-ba26-56a3cddaed27
  4. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  5. cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet": Everytime i try to log in to the xbox app on windows it gives me an error. It says that im not connected to the internet even though i am. It also give me this error code 0x800704cf. please help...
  6. minecraft for windows 10 cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10 cant connect: i recently purchased minecraft on microsoft store i have connected to xbox live but the i try to add a server i cant connect 7526e8d9-9d11-4f14-87eb-6dc1d9b7837e
  7. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Servers On Windows 10, Server Connectivity : Blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Servers On Windows 10, Server Connectivity : Blocked: Trying to play Forza Horizon 3 with a friend right now and cant connect to xbox for some reason. Went through a reddit guide and your guiys official guide (Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows...
  8. cant connect my xbox one s controller to my windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect my xbox one s controller to my windows 10 PC: ive been trying for days now and i cant manage to get this thing to work ive downloaded quite a few different drivers and none of them work i keep getting either an error of "device wont start" or...
  9. CANT CONNECT TO XBOX APP/Windows 10 with my Xbox ONe

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT CONNECT TO XBOX APP/Windows 10 with my Xbox ONe: Here's the reference number: [Mod Removed]. Talked to 2 representatives. and Nothing Everything is connected, wired LAN connection. I dont have the option to stream, It only shows Test...
  10. cant connect to xbox when trying to play xbox windows games on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox when trying to play xbox windows games on my pc: im trying to play xbox windows games on my new pc with windows 8........i can download and install the games but when im connecting to my xbox account it says i have to let the app access and...