cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

Discus and support cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by O_omed, Jul 30, 2019.

1. O_omed
    O_omed Guest

i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903).

i have tried methods in xbox site but still nothing but from what i have seen from youtube the problem is there isnt OTHER DEVICES in DEVICE MANAGER

:)

O_omed, Jul 30, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Please help with connecting a second wired controller

3. O_omed Win User

i have tried both before but they didnt help.

[​IMG]
    but
    i cant get to download MICROSOFT XBOX 360 ACCESSORIES, but it is already installed.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

5. Christyna64 Win User

After you plug it in, is it listed in Settings, Devices? Try clicking on add device in the settings, device menu.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox 360 controller needs a special adapter, for detect controller on PC. If you want play with xbox controller on PC I recommend Xbox ONE controller.
Thema:

1. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB - Similar Threads - cant connect 360

2. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  3. XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live: Hi I have a problem, that in my Xbox 360 I cant connect to Xbox live. I get error message: Sorry, this profile cant connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. How do I...
  4. AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet: AT&T (ISPs): my xbox 360 cant connect to internet my xbox one won't connect to the Internet 88a48d36-3406-4434-963d-593503523de7
  5. Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360: Cant connect to xbox live...STILL on 360 When i bought my network adapter, i thought all my problems were solved. NO. It asks for my WEP key which i do not know. I know my WPA passcode but when i...
  6. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  7. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one: Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error...
  8. Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...: ive downloaded my profile again twice and it isnt solving my problem i just keep getting the error message "Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix, download it...
  9. I cant connection my account xbox 360 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connection my account xbox 360 error code: Please help me. . I cant connection my account xbox 360 error code. 8015D000. 638eedc6-7d3e-41f9-bc66-919b9346769c
  10. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console: i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it...