Can't connect XBox 360 to the internet

Discus and support Can't connect XBox 360 to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Just connected a wi-fi repeater to an xbox 360 and it connects to my home network but won't connect to the internet. All other devices on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BalinKang, Jun 12, 2014.

1. BalinKang
    BalinKang Guest

Hi. Just connected a wi-fi repeater to an xbox 360 and it connects to my home network but won't connect to the internet. All other devices on the network have internet access.

I get the internet error 8015190B.

Troubleshooting:

• Home Network
    • Wired Connection
    • Network: Connected
    • Internet: Failed
    • Restore Factory settings - no good
    • Reset the Network hardware - no good
    • Reset the XBox - no good
    • Check the network cable - no problem there
    • Delete the gamer profile - still no good
    What am I doing wrong?

:)

BalinKang, Jun 12, 2014
  2. DXBlazePT
    DXBlazePT Guest
    Optional Media Update

But, if I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, how do I download the app?

DXBlazePT, Jun 12, 2014
  3. No internet Conection

I recently have a problem. My modem was change and my XBOX 360 can't connect to the internet wireless

SchematicBee052, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Can't connect XBox 360 to the internet

Can you try disconnecting other devices and try again?

Can you also try making a new silver account and try connecting?

Andy Mulligan, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  6. DXBlazePT Win User

Optional Media Update

But, if I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, how do I download the app?
  7. Epoozz Win User

Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

Podría ser tu conexión a internet
  8. GarethHarper Win User

Hello

And thank you for your suggestion. I don't have access to another home network, but I did try connecting the Xbox 360 via an iPhone personal hotspot.

The Xbox 360 connected successfully and asked if I wanted to download the system update it needed (due to me having rolled back system updates previously).

I selected "No", because the amount of data needing to be downloaded would have caused an expensive phone bill.

I turned off DMZ on the home router.

Via the usual home networking setup, I tried activating the router/modems internal WiFi (we usually use a separate WiFi base station) and connecting the Xbox 360 directly to the router/modem via its WiFi. The Xbox 360 connected successfully to WiFi, but
    could not connect to the internet.

It does look as if there's something about our router that is causing the trouble.

I'd appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gareth,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We definitely appreciate you letting us know all of the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve this issue. I would like to suggest an easy step to try out first. This step can help us identify whether
    the issue is coming from the network, or the console itself.

Can you try your Xbox 360 on a different network? A different home network would be ideal if possible, but a hotspot could work out as well. Id only use a hotspot if a different home network (friend or family's) is not available, since hotspots can still
    cause issues on a console.

I would also like to add that UPnP does not combine well with DMZ. You should try one or the other, never both at the same time. Doing so would cause issues connecting to your network for the device set up with DMZ.
Thema:

1. Can't connect XBox 360 to the internet - Similar Threads - Can't connect 360

2. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  3. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  4. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  5. I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one: I have tryed clearing MAC but my gamer profile will not connect to multiplarey or save my progress need a reply. 3d1ad17c-8c03-42fe-a001-f075d78bc39f
  6. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  7. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  8. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  9. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  10. no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...: desde hace un poco de tiempo he estado intentando jugar mis juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one sin embargo no he podido conectarme a xbox live y me aparece que no se puede iniciar sesión en xbox live...