Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm

Discus and support Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently moved in to college and my dorm has two ports for ethernet cables to plug in and I can connect my laptop up and it works fine. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AvoidingDrip254, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm

I just recently moved in to college and my dorm has two ports for ethernet cables to plug in and I can connect my laptop up and it works fine. But when I try to connect my roommates xbox up to I get to the network but the internet wont connect. I have looked
    up several youtube videos on how to connect to xbl and i have already tried changing the mac address and the ip address but it still wont work. Please help Im having cod withdrawals. First world problem I know but help me it matters.

:)

AvoidingDrip254, Aug 30, 2014
  2. lbeezy2188
    lbeezy2188 Guest
    Xbox Additional authentication issues

I currently live in a dorm/hotel at the moment. To access my dorms wifi I have to authenticate on the dorms website. Normally I get prompted to authenticate my user name and password via edge. It wasn't a problem before the update. But after the update
    I get booted out of the browser because I'm not connected to Xbox live. I can't connect to Xbox live without logging in to the portal. Is anyone else experiencing this with Edge on Xbox

lbeezy2188, Aug 30, 2014
  3. Xbox live Connection

Recently purchased a new router for my dorm room and me and my roommate are connected through ethernet wires. His PC is running internet perfectly fine but my Xbox will not connect it is saying it can't connect to my DHCP server. Can anybody offer any
    help?

beckerOpecker, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm

Try to get in contact with the IT department of your school and ask them if the firewall has any rule restrictions regarding port 3074, for Xbox traffic.

If you have a third-party firewall installed on your computer, disable this and use Windows firewall instead. For more info on internet in public places check the suggestions of ArminatorX on this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../1667370.aspx

DangerousBard, Aug 30, 2014
Thema:

Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm

1. Can't connect xbox live in my new dorm - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  3. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  7. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  8. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else: [img] Ill translate the screen (Unable to connect to xbox live - The specified file can not be found - learn more) I verified all windows update reinstalled all xbox services and identity...
  10. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...