Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to stream games from my Xbox to my laptop, but whenever I go to add a device and click on it, it tells me that it can't connect. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WyomingRebel667, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

I've been trying to stream games from my Xbox to my laptop, but whenever I go to add a device and click on it, it tells me that it can't connect. I've checked all internet and streaming settings to make sure it allows streaming to other devices and the
    such and even tried renaming the console multiple times. I would appreciate it if you could take the time and help me with my issue.

:)

WyomingRebel667, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

1. Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Can't connect Windows

2. Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10: When I try to join a party or make one it just gives me an error saying "Can't connect to xbox live" How do I fix this? |Resolved| dcde51ef-b472-4a09-8c3a-e369b16e2d33
  3. Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10): A few weeks ago Forza Horizon 4 has been working just fine with the ability of playing online but suddenly Teredo has stopped working and the Xbox app detects it aswell. I have tried every...
  4. I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.: So I set up a server on my windows 10 edition computer & hoped that I could connect to it with my Xbox One S & it can't. It works the other way around where if I connect my windows 10 edition to...
  5. Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10: I can't connect to any parties whatsoever, ive tried all of the troubleshooting steps on the support website and none of them seem to have helped me, anyone know any way i could fix this?...
  6. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  8. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server: Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done: 1. I used my pc and my andriod device to...