Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.

Discus and support Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tohken, Nov 28, 2019.

1. /u/Tohken
    /u/Tohken Guest

When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my Xbox and has the connect button but always returns the message that it cannot connect.
    When Im on my wifi network at home (the same router the xbox is connected to) I CAN console stream. I can also console stream when Im on a different routers wifi (xbox is not connected to it).

Any ideas on what might be keeping me from connecting ? Again, xcloud games work just fine on my mobile data so I dont think its a signal issue.

submitted by /u/Tohken
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tohken, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

X cloud Gaming

I'm currently enrolled in the xcloud project and I believe that it should not use so much data because i used 45gb of mobile data in 3 days.
  3. CptThade Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I love that idea to stream from console with azure redirect that used in xcloud services c:.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

5. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

I believe the closest you will get is with Project Xcloud, in all the years Microsoft has produced the Xbox systems handhelds has probably never been in the forefront. Given that you will be able to stream from your console to your mobile device it will
    be your hybrid handheld device.
Thema:

1. Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data. - Similar Threads - Cant console stream

2. Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Connect to Console for Streaming: Some info beforehand, I’m on cell data at work trying out console streaming. Using speed test my network is plenty fast enough to be able to stream my console, and testing my home network earlier...
  3. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  4. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  5. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  7. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  8. cant log into xbox on consol or computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log into xbox on consol or computer: Havent been able to sign into account on consol or computer for 24 hrs. says "we cant sign you in. try again in a few minutes or check service staus in Xbox assist." its nothing on my end as I...
  9. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  10. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...