Can't console stream

Discus and support Can't console stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have console streaming on, and I got it both of the wifi connection connected. Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/UziMnK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UziMnK, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/UziMnK
    /u/UziMnK Guest

Can't console stream

I have console streaming on, and I got it both of the wifi connection connected. Is there anyway to fix this?

submitted by /u/UziMnK
    [link] [comments]

/u/UziMnK, Oct 31, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

DOUBT!

You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  3. Trentelshark Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I tested it last night, I can't stream at all anymore, the broadcast starts but nothing is outbound on the router. My guess, a connection can't be made to any of the Twitch servers so it just halts there. I would assume the same goes for viewing streams
    via the console if I can't get a stream connection out.
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Cloud syncing blows chunks! ;-)

But the cloud is the future of gaming! There will be no discs or even consoles, everything will be streamed. I can't believe this blasphemy!
  5. luissolid Win User

Onedrive for Xbox One S

OneDrive on Xbox is only for Streaming content... Photos, videos, etc.

You can't store files on your console.

Regards!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Streaming

We can't know what the upcoming Xbox Series X features for streaming are just now.

Microsoft had their own streaming service called "Mixer", that they shut down just yesterday on July 22nd. And for that service, they had streaming built right into the Xbox One console. You'd just set up your stream from the console guide, and could stream
    to Mixer.

Twitch has made a separate app that you could install on your Xbox One, and set up streaming to Twitch from the console.

Unfortunately for YouTube, there was no app or built in support, as YouTube/Google hasn't provided such an app on Xbox.

If you really want/have to stream your Xbox gameplay to YouTube, the currently only known way is to have a PC with HDMI capturing hardware and a streaming software like OBS or XSplit to stream that video capture from the PC to YouTube.
Thema:

Can't console stream

1. Can't console stream - Similar Threads - Can't console stream

2. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  3. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...
  4. Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10: It says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." When i try the IP manually it says "We couldn't find an Xbox One...
  5. Can't console stream, please help

in XboX Insiders
    Can't console stream, please help: I saw that Omega preview was already selected, but I still can't access console streaming even though I met all other requirements. I searched all over the internet and found out that once you...
  6. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  7. Can't stream using console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't stream using console streaming: I've signed up a while ago and have even looked at the tips in this sub and it still says learn more. What did I do submitted by /u/fearshreddz [link] [comments]
  8. Console streaming: Please help I can't figure it out

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming: Please help I can't figure it out: Hi, I have project x cloud, but I can't get console streaming. On the app it just says "learn more" submitted by /u/GyroGenius [link] [comments]
  9. Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console: I'm a insider.. I got the option to connect my phone to my Xbox.. And then a message pop up saying it not avaible in my region yet. It avaible since January in Canada, Quebec is in Canada, why I...
  10. Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions

in XboX Insiders
    Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions: I can't use console streaming on my Android. I enabled streaming on my Xbox, connection is fine, cloud streaming works. But I'm stuck on this screen and I don't know what to do. submitted by...