Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver

Discus and support Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody have an alternate IR remote code for this sony receiver, or can point me to a list to try. The receiver was in the device list and came up with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Visceral22, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Visceral22
    Visceral22 Guest

Anybody have an alternate IR remote code for this sony receiver, or can point me to a list to try. The receiver was in the device list and came up with remote code R0158 but neither volume or mute are working to control it. My xbox is correctly controlling
    my tv and set top box and I have already confirmed the IR is active and being sent when I try to mute or change the volume.

:)

Visceral22, Feb 22, 2014
  2. malbert69
    malbert69 Guest
    Sony STR-DE635 AV Receiver With Xbox One

I was able to get my Xbox One to recognize my television and Comcast Motorola DVR. All that works great. But I have my audio running to my Sony STR-DE635 receiver via optical cable and I want to use that for my sound.

I was able to enter the Make (Sony) and model number into the Devices setup under TV & OneGuide Settings. However, the Xbox One provides no further steps after I enter (STRDE635) as my AV receiver model number. I am simply returned to my Devices screen
    that shows my TV, cable box, and AV receiver models. There is no remote code shown for the Sony STR-DE635.

Interestingly, if I leave the settings and go back in later, a remote code is displayed, but the Xbox One never controls my receiver.

Please help.

malbert69, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Optical Out - What is it for??

I dont have a HDMI capable receiver I had to save for along time to afford my Sony STR-DB895D

-

www.sony.co.uk/.../str-db895d

-

Until it breaks down I cannot justify spending a few hundred pounds on another unit.

Codename Jelly, Feb 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't control Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver - Similar Threads - Can't control Sony

2. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  3. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  4. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  5. I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller: I got these wireless controllers from my cousin and I replaced the batteries in the battery pack but it won't turn on (I tried all four controllers) What do I do? I don't have a cable for the...
  6. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  7. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. I used this link:...
  8. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. Moved from the Category ***Gaming on Windows 10*** 222f0659-f724-49c2-8320-bb6a29b23f80
  9. Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC: I've had my Xbox wireless controller for more than a year. I used it yesterday and it worked perfectly. Today I can't connect it to my PC. When I press the Xbox button on it, the light just flash,...
  10. Can't pair my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pair my xbox one controller: Hi. I just got an xbox one controller and i want to use it on my Windows 10 PC. This controller is the latest model, with the built in wireless stuff (not requiring the additional receiver). When...