Can't create a Looking for Group post on my Xbox Series X

Discus and support Can't create a Looking for Group post on my Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just get a generic message that says "there was a problem your Looking for Group" I tried: Restarting the xbox log off and back on change privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AffectedTuna, Feb 22, 2021.

1. AffectedTuna
    AffectedTuna Guest

I just get a generic message that says "there was a problem your Looking for Group"

I tried:

Restarting the xbox

log off and back on

change privacy settings

not sure what else can be done.

:)

AffectedTuna, Feb 22, 2021
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

Have you checked your privacy settings lately? Maybe somehow you have blocked some setting that prevents you from creating a post.
  5. tnk93 Win User

Yes, I was just mentioning that it was resolved ~15 hours after contacting the support team. That's all.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

I contacted support again yesterday. This time after ~15 hours it started working.
    "started working" -> your issue war resolved by contacting support team?
Thema:

1. Can't create a Looking for Group post on my Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Can't create Looking

2. Can't join or create Looking for Group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join or create Looking for Group.: When i try to create a LFG post i get this message: "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group", and when I click on "I'm interested" while joining someone else I can write something, but...
  3. Can't create child xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create child xbox account: I have added my child's MS account to my family (under my own MS account). I am now trying to get them set up with an xbox account. Whenever I try, it has them sign in and then takes us to a...
  4. XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket: Hello all, I received the series x on launch day and it was working flawlessly all week. Unfortunately, I went to turn on the device today and it's completely dead. I've tried all the suggested...
  5. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs: I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be set to allow. I have logged on to my...
  6. Can't join or create a party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or create a party chat: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and Game bar on PC I can't join any of my friends in party chat. I tried all the answers I have seen and it doesn't work. If I can get help from any...
  7. Can't create a Xbox account - Ne peux créer un compte Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't create a Xbox account - Ne peux créer un compte Xbox: Hi Every time I try to create a Xbox Game Pass account, I get this message Chaque fois que j'essaie de créer un compte Xbox je reçois ce message Unexpected error occured, try again later Une...
  8. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

in XBoX on Windows
    xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...: I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content...
  9. can't create Xbox Live account in Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't create Xbox Live account in Flight Simulator 2020: I have waded through downloading simply enormous amounts of data onto my Windows 10 laptop and now I can't get past the Xbox Live "Create account" step. It just sits there, with a green button...
  10. Can't create Looking for Group post

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't create Looking for Group post: Every time I try in Xbox App on Android I get told to update my privacy settings on the Xbox/Microsoft website but the page wont let me adjust any settings. [img] [img]...