Can't create a xbox account

Discus and support Can't create a xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried several times to create an Xbox live account. I finally went to Microsoft and got an account with them so I went back to x box live and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LindaSheahan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. LindaSheahan
    LindaSheahan Guest

I have tried several times to create an Xbox live account. I finally went to Microsoft and got an account with them so

I went back to x box live and tried to use my Microsoft email for Xbox live email well it won't let me use it. I have no other

accounts.

I also can't play the game I want in my Xbox. It is mixed media whatever that means.

:)

LindaSheahan, Sep 10, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Maybe a hard reset can help.

Hold down the power button until the Xbox shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging it back in.

That might solve the problem
  4. SkylarTRN Win User

I can't create an account for Xbox

For a fix (which worked for me on fallout 3) all you need is windows live on the conputer, no login, anything but the application. Hope this helps ;3
  5. Wouze Win User

I can't create an account for Xbox

Sadly the game still requires an xbox acc in order to save progress in the game but thanks lol
  6. Vpobs20 Win User

Can't create a family account

Just click on add account, even though it says adult, input your child's email address and password. The system will prompt you to then input your password to authorize the child on the account. Sadly no one tells you this so I thought I would see what
    would happen if I put their information. After inputting each child don't forget to log them out and go back to your account. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can't create a xbox account - Similar Threads - Can't create account

2. I can't create an account for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't create an account for Xbox: Hi so yeah I got a game named Lost Planet 2 recently and it requires a Gamesforwindowslive account to play and save progress. So I clicked 'Create account', then it brought me to Xbox official...
  3. you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

in XBoX on Windows
    you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.: Just downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 off of the microsoft store last night, and have been trying to play it for the past hour. But when I try to get into game I'm given the error "You can't play...
  4. Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...: For 3 days i've been trying to enter my xbox account, but it was giving the 0x801901f4 error code. I checked online and did everything i've found: restarting the system, powercycle, 10 seconds...
  5. you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up....: Hello, I tried to install PSO2 to my pc for 6 hours now, After finishing the download I launched my game and in the loading screen where it asks "Press the Enter Key" after I have done that...
  6. Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally created a new Live account, and now can't remove my email from it.: Hello, So, I tried to set a new email alias for my old Xbox Live account, but it seems that I accidentally created a new Xbox Live account instead. It appears that since I used an outlook.com...
  7. Can't Remember Email Used To Create Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Remember Email Used To Create Account: So i stupidly sold my xbox one and got a ps4.... big mistake, but the account i used i can not for the life of me remember what my email was, Any way to find out? I dont really want to make a...
  8. Can't create passkey for my home account Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create passkey for my home account Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008: I am unable to create a passkey for my main (and only) account. Upon entry of the key, I get a looping circle for 2 cycles and returns with "Something went wrong error code 0x80bd001" and...
  9. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  10. Can't create a family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create a family account: Bought a Xbox one s and created an account with my email. Then I saw an option for a family account and have tried to add my kids under my log in as family members but I end up in an endless loop...