Can't create a xbox account

Discus and support Can't create a xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried several times to create an Xbox live account. I finally went to Microsoft and got an account with them so I went back to x box live and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LindaSheahan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. LindaSheahan
    LindaSheahan Guest

I have tried several times to create an Xbox live account. I finally went to Microsoft and got an account with them so

I went back to x box live and tried to use my Microsoft email for Xbox live email well it won't let me use it. I have no other

accounts.

I also can't play the game I want in my Xbox. It is mixed media whatever that means.

:)

LindaSheahan, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't create a xbox account - Similar Threads - Can't create account

2. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  3. Can't create a family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create a family account: Bought a Xbox one s and created an account with my email. Then I saw an option for a family account and have tried to add my kids under my log in as family members but I end up in an endless loop...
  4. Can't create new account's passkey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create new account's passkey: Error codes: 0x80a40008; x80bd0001 (can't find info on last one). I added my user to brother's XB1 (never used account - gscore is 0, linked to MS account for some time), purchased a new gamertag...
  5. Can't create Live account or login to my existing Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create Live account or login to my existing Live account: My internet connection is working, the Live connection also works when I test it. But I can't create a new Live account or login to my existing Live account. Error code is just „0“. It says I...
  6. Xbox account, created with gmail. can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account, created with gmail. can't access: I have an Xbox live account i Created years ago, 'xMeerKatMuncher' which I can no longer access as of changes to xbox live, it was created/used with a Gmail Account, which is still an active gmail...
  7. Just created a new Account and I can't send any Text Messages, I can receive just not able to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just created a new Account and I can't send any Text Messages, I can receive just not able to ...: Like the Subject says I can receive Text and Voice messages just unable to send them in return. How can I play online say, Rainbow Six or FIFA and I choose not to use my headset. How can I contact...
  8. Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Create Child Xbox Live Account - Error Message: (0x409) 0x8007041d: When I try to add a child Xbox Live account from my Xbox One and fill out my child's information, enter in my parental information, I get the error message (0x409) 0x8007041d and no Xbox Live...
  9. Just created an xbox account and can't join gold 1 month trial on web browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just created an xbox account and can't join gold 1 month trial on web browser: I just created this account. I'm trying to get 1 month free trial of gold but every time I join or go to my subscription, It says pay 9.99$ I'm not sure if I only get free trial through the...
  10. I can't create a xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't create a xbox live account: Every time I try to create a xbox live account I get a error code and a message that said that I can't create a xbox live account at this time. 6d119094-40e6-49a6-b573-d1a256c5d1d8