Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

Discus and support Cant create my minecraft realm i bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by llOMGitzAntonll, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?

:)

llOMGitzAntonll, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello llOMGitzAntonll,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. For Minecraft technical support, you should visit Mojang support. Microsoft/Xbox would only be able to assist with uninstalling the game and basic troubleshooting such as restarting your device/network hardware
    and so on. What platform are you playing on? Have you already contacted
    Mojang support?
  3. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  4. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

6. JDoty76 Win User

Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

Greetings!

What you are seeing is intended as worlds created on individual devices are created locally and accessible when the creator is logged in on that device, but they are not sustained online and therefore not accessible if the creator is offline on the device
    that created the world.

What you are referring to for the persistent world is a Realm.

Realms allow a world to be maintained online even without the host and owner being signed in or on the device that locally created it.

Realms are not stored locally like standard worlds and thus would be accessible from any invited account or the owner from any device.

For more info on Realms be sure to check out the
    Minecraft Realms page!

Hope that helps clarify and post back if you have any follow up questions!
    I am not happy at all about that answer. That is not what was stated on the site https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/2017/09/22/minecraft-better-together-update-lets-start-console-keep-playing-mobile/

Specifically "Minecraft Better Together Update lets you start on console and keep playing on mobile"

There is no mention at all about needing a Realms subscription. Even if the Realms subscription wasn't mentioned, wasn't this feature already available through Realms?

The majority of my time spent playing Minecraft is at home with my kids where we are all on LAN. No Realms or Gold subscription needed for that. I would just like the ability to play that same world from my Android device when I am away from the Xbox console
    without unnecessary subscriptions.

Thema:

1. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought - Similar Threads - Cant create minecraft

2. Cant download profile or create new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile or create new profile: Itried to dowload my profile or create newprofile so ican play 360 games on Xbox one but cant please h elp 8fadec25-7f63-44ad-8d16-918ce7273ef3
  3. Cant join clubs or create

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join clubs or create: Hey! I can not joina or create a club and i have tried everything and when i try to change my privacy they just send and not save .... Thank you for all the answers!...
  4. Cant create a rewards account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant create a rewards account.: Hi I am trying to create a rewards account, but whenever I sign up I get this message. "Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards right now. It's strictly because you need an Xbox Live...
  5. cant create or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant create or join parties: Whenever i try to create a party or join a party on my xbox one x it fails and says "something went wrong with your party please try again later" and it gives the code 0x800C0008 i have tried...
  6. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c
  7. Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...: Some else's EA Account is linked to my gamer tag. This according to EA Support as their records indicate my gamer tag is being used and is registered to an email I do not recognize. I have never...
  8. I just created a new account but l cant send msgs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just created a new account but l cant send msgs.: Got a new account but can't send msgs from it. It says "due to previous behavior you can't.." Uhm.. what? How do l do to be able to text? bee4de59-266f-4451-bab3-2c6001de23d4
  9. i cant create a custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant create a custom profile picture: It says i'm not old enough but i want to know how i can change this if possible or another solution. thank you f0b35b41-51ec-4483-a851-64eba5cb303a
  10. Cant create xbox live account er for 801542b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant create xbox live account er for 801542b: hello in trying To open an account all goes Well but at the end it give me this message contact xbox 801542b. What do i do? 514 538 3364. Please c8450c13-cf28-4a17-89d2-81ffa3cc8792