Cant customize my gamerpic

Discus and support Cant customize my gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Microsoft forcefully changed my gamerpic because somebody reported it, the problem was my gamerpic that got reported was a cat. So I waited out the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Impreh, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Impreh
    Impreh Guest

So Microsoft forcefully changed my gamerpic because somebody reported it, the problem was my gamerpic that got reported was a cat. So I waited out the punishment but now I can't upload a custom gamerpic and idk what to do.

:)

Impreh, Jul 25, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

Is this why i cant change my gamerpic customly
    Hi Bixrry,

What julosjc mentioned could be a reason you are unable to change your custom profile pic, but the more likely reason is that Xbox has temporarily suspended the ability of users to change their custom gamerpics. You can go to beta.support.xbox.com for more
    details. Hope that helps, happy gaming!
  3. newt0n Win User

XBox Live tenure

I fixed my gamerpic, still no solution for my Tenure and the customer service rep I am chatting with right now is telling me she also sees me at zero years.... that cant be good
  4. bigelectricat Win User

Custom GamerPic

Are you still having problems using a custom Gamerpic? I don't know if it is a known bug but this is what I did to enable custom Gamerpic.

My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

Set the option to "Everybody" in order to upload and use a custom Gamerpic. Anything other than that and your custom Gamerpic reverts back to an avatar or one of those generic ones.
  5. HybridPurple1874 Win User

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on xbox one profiles!!!!!

This is dumb why cant we upload custom gamerpics its been over 3 months. C mon xbox ur taking forever just to fix this issues
  6. ThreeDevilsYT Win User

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?
    Download the Xbox app then go to profile. Then you should be able to make custom gamerpics.
Thema:

1. Cant customize my gamerpic - Similar Threads - Cant customize gamerpic

2. cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant upload custom gamerpic because of past behavior: So i just got off a 1 day suspension because my sister was on my account and texted my friend and keep in mind this is the ONLY time that ive gotten one and it says i cant upload a custom gamerpic...
  3. Cant change to a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant change to a custom gamer pic: I cant change my gamer pic to a custom picture and every time I try it just makes me try again and says try again in a little while but I've tried for days and it doesnt work but it works for my...
  4. Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...: Hello i am having a very very annoying problem i am using my friends game pass on ms store and my account to play the games when ever i look at a sign in ark survival evolved it says due to your...
  5. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  6. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  7. I cant upload a custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upload a custom gamerpic: I tried using a usb and the Xbox (Beta) app, but I keep getting the same error message "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while." Its been 4 weeks, how long is a...
  8. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8
  9. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...
  10. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2