Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring)

Discus and support Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't update Fortnite, all I can do is delete the entire game and re download it. Never had a problem like this before. I have an external drive, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShinyBloke, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring)

Can't update Fortnite, all I can do is delete the entire game and re download it. Never had a problem like this before. I have an external drive, and this game was saved on the internal drive, no patch would show up, when I start the game it asked for a patch.

How do you update games? I think this is a bug, I always go to manage >updates > update is there, I have no idea how else you can update a game besides this interface.

submitted by /u/ShinyBloke
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShinyBloke, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox start up and homescreen

Is the console in the preview program? I'm on Alpha Ring and hat this issue last week. It has since patched and works correctly
  3. ngocphi Win User

Custom Gamerpics

you can't unless you are in the alpha ring beta
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection announced for Xbox One

If you downloaded it wouldnt it d/l the patch at the same time?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox Alpha Ring - Elite controller issue

Hi, I can't say I have that issue with my Elite controller and I'm in the Alpha ring, the LB button isn't jammed in is it ?
  6. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring)

1. Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring) - Similar Threads - Can't Fortnite patch

2. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  3. : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...: : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download by my game pass My gaming pass is active and i unplugged my xbox and internet also. But I still not able...
  4. I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't select game or party chat on fortnite: When I am in none of the chats I can chose and join the xbox chat but when I try to chose party or game chat it won't let me? Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can resolve this. I have...
  5. Why can't you play fortnite for free?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you play fortnite for free?!: Just... Why? many games that support multiplayer ONLY, including fortnite, are playable for free on PS4, Switch, PC, iOS and android. Why not on xbox? Fortnite is a FREE game and is supposed to be...
  6. Can't access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Fortnite: Error says "Unable to sign in to your account for XBox Live. Please try again later". I don't think that it is an XBox account issue because he can play other games (signed-in) that aren't Epic...
  7. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  8. Non riesco a parlare con gli auricolari su fortnite [Mod Translation - I can't talk to your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco a parlare con gli auricolari su fortnite [Mod Translation - I can't talk to your...: Quando gioco nella chat di gruppo su fortnite sento i miei amici ma non posso parlarci. Come risolvo?? [Mod Translation - When I play in group chat on fortnite I hear my friends but I can't talk...
  9. can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot: so i am having a problem when i am login to my fortnite account i need help here is the screenshot : [img] b7066966-03dc-421e-9abf-22da8f1c094a
  10. Can't log into fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into fortnite: I can't log into fortnite and get the error code 0x903f9006. Tried to look up error code but xbox says "Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x903f9006". Code has changed but I get the same...