can't delete an xbox family member

Discus and support can't delete an xbox family member in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Somehow a name has appeared in my 'xbox family' list. This appears to be a hacker as I didn't invite this player. At the same time, my son's minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Oula1984, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Oula1984
    Oula1984 Guest

Somehow a name has appeared in my 'xbox family' list. This appears to be a hacker as I didn't invite this player. At the same time, my son's minecraft games have been hacked. How do I delete this 'family member' from my xbox family? I do not have an xbox console - only a app on my iphone and our laptop PC. None of the online help instructions seem to work unless one has an actual xbox console. How do I delete this user?

:)

Oula1984, Jun 5, 2021
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

banning

Deleting family members is better than deleting friends
  3. YojanWayne Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, what I tried was the alias of the Microsoft account, but the detail is that the family member's account is associated with Facebook and other things, so I can't delete that account and use the personal, and having the two accounts, mine and that of
    my family member, because the information is linked and what I want is to separate the family account from everything that has to do with xbox, to be able to use my personal account, because I have problems because when I change the name in the xbox live account,
    the name is changed in the mail of my family member, and because it generates problems, I don't know if there is a way to separate the account from this family member and not have it as an alias or as a principal.
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

banning

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Deleting family members is better than deleting friends

[/quote]

In my experience, gaming with family is an unnecessary burden. Pretty sad I know, but seriously, it's not fun.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Is there anyway to limit playing time when child is playing using my account

There's o reason why you can't create him his own account/profile on the Xbox One.

There's some info on using the family features here
    support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  6. zamfirdavid13 Win User

Lost gamer name

And on your xbox can't you go to settings - family group - see members ?

There you should see his gamertag
Thema:

1. can't delete an xbox family member - Similar Threads - can't delete family

2. Xbox series x i can't delete messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x i can't delete messages.: Hi. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any...
  3. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x

in XboX Insiders
    I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x: I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any message at all. Most of the times when i choose to delete a message it...
  4. Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations: So, I've run into a bit of a strange problem. Some time ago (18-08-2020) I installed Fallout 76 on my E drive. I couldn't get it to work and forget about it. Move forward till today and I wanted...
  5. I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition: So I had a microsoft account and I deactivated it and it deleted then the sign in was still there for ps4 (I deleted this microsoft account beacuse I didn't use it). It was still the old account...
  6. Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back: I understand that people are saying just re-install it but I've tried it multiple times. I turned off my Xbox without saving and quitting and when I turned on my Xbox 20 minutes later the world...
  7. I can't delete any of my old captures from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't delete any of my old captures from Xbox Live: I have lots of old clips and photos from games dating back 2 years, but for some reason they can't be deleted. I need to clear space for newer games, but I'm only able to delete more recent stuff....
  8. Can't delete Xbox live pictures problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can't delete Xbox live pictures problem: Not sure if this belong here...sorry If not. I have a problem with xbox live pictures sync, long story short, if I delete all my xbox live screenshots they keep showing. Sometimes if I refresh...
  9. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.: i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the account that was my "parent" and deleted...
  10. I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...: someone plz help, I go to some game I'm about to buy and when I'm about to buy it it say that I'm under a child settings like I'm not allowed to buy things so it said go to your family. I went to...