Can't delete games on Xbox one

Discus and support Can't delete games on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to free to space on my xbox one, but I can't delete any games? I've tried over and over, to no avail. Can someone tell me why I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JannyBoBanny
    JannyBoBanny Guest

I am trying to free to space on my xbox one, but I can't delete any games? I've tried over and over, to no avail. Can someone tell me why I can't remove anything and how do I fix it? I could factory reset, but I'd rather not unless absolutely necessary.
    Thanks.

:)

JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't delete games on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't delete games

2. Can't delete saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete saved games: I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, also...
  3. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  4. Cannot download a game. My Xbox think i already download it...Can't delete also.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot download a game. My Xbox think i already download it...Can't delete also.: I acquired borderland 2 during the monthly free gold.(Yeah, i know, few months ago...) But the download sends me to the store and the store sends me to my games and applications. Can not aquire...
  5. Why can't I delete my solitaire game history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I delete my solitaire game history: Why haven't the folks at Microsoft given users the option to delete statistics' history in Solitaire. Why not just include a button that enables such an action ? We should have the right to do...
  6. Xbox Live showing that I'm online using Firefox and I can't delete Firefox from my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live showing that I'm online using Firefox and I can't delete Firefox from my games.: Hello, After the most recent Windows 10 update, Mozilla Firefox has me popping online every time I open it. I did not add Firefox to my list of games, I can not remove it from my list of games....
  7. Game deleted and can't find it anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted and can't find it anywhere: so I had the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and I recently found out that it got deleted or removed from my account so I need help to get it back 48b860bf-7c56-46fd-9cce-f26499213a3e
  8. Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall: Went to windows store to reinstall, it says YOU HAVE THIS. How do I reinstall my games? b6a7ac92-0ab9-4479-acdb-21b5a23bd01b
  9. Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.: Please help me, I am addicted to Mahjong and some others, please tell me how to reinstall, I am not very computer friendly, too old. abf01a27-397e-4882-a65a-2f0b4515cc65
  10. Profile Accidentally deleted and can't access game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Accidentally deleted and can't access game data: I deleted my profile on accident and now i can't access my data and I was wondering if i have to start over because i can't access my game files. 29add037-69b7-46b9-82f8-c2a08d9e159f