Can't delete saved games

Discus and support Can't delete saved games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanLimebrook, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Can't delete saved games

I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, also "Manage games & addons"--"Saved data"--"Delete everywhere"
    and it's not working. Every time I start the game all my completed challenges and escalations are still completed

:)

JonathanLimebrook, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete saved games

1. Can't delete saved games - Similar Threads - Can't delete saved

2. Can't get back old saves from deleted account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back old saves from deleted account.: So, a while back I made an account for my Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and it got deleted when my mother was clearing space for a game. It was a free account, and it did not have a password or...
  3. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  4. Can't delete games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete games on Xbox one: I am trying to free to space on my xbox one, but I can't delete any games? I've tried over and over, to no avail. Can someone tell me why I can't remove anything and how do I fix it? I could...
  5. Can't delete or leave group message on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete or leave group message on XBOX: I have a group message on my XBOX that I tried to leave/delete, I can empty the contents but when I try to leave it won't allow me too. I've logged in online & the message isn't showing, but on...
  6. I can't delete the club i create before months ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't delete the club i create before months ago: Why i can't delete the club i create months ago even i am alone at this club. It bring me always error from any device(Windows 10, xbox one s, my android mobile) i try to delete it....
  7. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  8. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]: [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778
  9. Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.: My Xbox one could not sign me in. The error code told me to delete my account from my Xbox, then sign in again with that account. I deleted that account, but cannot sign in as it says that...
  10. Can't Delete Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Delete Cloud Saves: I tried the settings to storage and there is no place to go any further to delete my cloud saves. I can delete saves but not working on one game. Playing Sniper 3 and all the cache boxes are open....