Can't delete saved games

Discus and support Can't delete saved games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanLimebrook, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Can't delete saved games

I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, also "Manage games & addons"--"Saved data"--"Delete everywhere"
    and it's not working. Every time I start the game all my completed challenges and escalations are still completed

:)

JonathanLimebrook, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't delete saved games

1. Can't delete saved games - Similar Threads - Can't delete saved

2. I can't delete the club i create before months ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't delete the club i create before months ago: Why i can't delete the club i create months ago even i am alone at this club. It bring me always error from any device(Windows 10, xbox one s, my android mobile) i try to delete it....
  3. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  4. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]: [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778
  5. Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.: My Xbox one could not sign me in. The error code told me to delete my account from my Xbox, then sign in again with that account. I deleted that account, but cannot sign in as it says that...
  6. Can't delete messages on Xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't delete messages on Xbox one s: Since the latest update I have not been able to delete any of the messages. Ive tried to delete them multiple times. Is anyone else having this issue? Any advice is welcomed....
  7. Can't Delete Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Delete Cloud Saves: I tried the settings to storage and there is no place to go any further to delete my cloud saves. I can delete saves but not working on one game. Playing Sniper 3 and all the cache boxes are open....
  8. Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete): Установил себе forza horizon 4 через ms store и после мне нужно было переустановить ОС. После переустановки я не вижу в программах и компонентах игру, но она находится у меня на диске и удалить ее...
  9. Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?: Hey all... so, my kid got pissed because he didn't like the limits we had previously agreed to (I know, right??) for his Xbox One time limits, and while I was away on a business trip, he deleted...
  10. Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...: Had the code problem about signing in deleted account got back on went to play fifa saying we service problem any ideas please 6a45bb60-26b1-4372-b7b5-b750797b74cf