cant delete things while offline

Discus and support cant delete things while offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont have internet right now and it says I need internet to delete things so I connect it to my hot spot then an error happenes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrmemestar, Aug 2, 2020.

1. mrmemestar
    mrmemestar Guest

I dont have internet right now and it says I need internet to delete things so I connect it to my hot spot then an error happenes

:)

mrmemestar, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Dysruptz Win User

Why cant we just get offline Achievements

Offline achievements are possible to earn while offline but they will only show up when you reconnect to the internet. Make sure you don’t go too long while eaning achievements offline as there is only a certain amount of storage set aside of offline achievements
    thus resulting in some achievements deleting
  3. Pluto70 Win User

Finished game not apper on Game Library.

Perhaps you got the last achievement while offline and deleted the game before going online so it could register?
  4. Andy Mulligan Win User

deleting profile

If you delete ONLY the account, you'll retain all information. Note that if you earn achievements while offline and then download the account, they will be lost.
  5. THE StarKillr Win User

Installation stopped error.

the whole cycling, deleting profile thing does not work in this case. even coming offline and downloading is not working. NEXT
  6. Tarnend Win User

Harassment

tell your friend to block and report him via his console and could also try to appear offline for a while so the other player cant see him being online, your friend can message you still while appearing offline so you can still play games together
Thema:

1. cant delete things while offline - Similar Threads - cant delete things

2. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  3. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  4. HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP ME I CANT GET MINECRAFT AFTER I DELETED IT.: guys please help me i deletd minecraft on my ipad because i couldnt see my friends and now it says i have to pay again pls help im sure that you dont have to pay again...
  5. Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions: Hi, I currently seem to have an issue with leftover install files whilst using the Xbox (Beta) App. I have a 70GB file named 1E66A3E7-2F7B-461C-9F46-3EE0AEC64B8C within the MSIXVC folder that I...
  6. cant delete messages on xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant delete messages on xbox one x: Ive tried to delete all my messages multiple times but nothing happens. The same on Android app. Deleting Cache, no result. (Holding Power Button 10 sec.) Hard resetting the xbox, no result....
  7. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  8. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  9. Cant delete save game - Hexologic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete save game - Hexologic: Hi there, I tried removing the save game from everywhere as the option is given in the dialog of the xbox and the save game appears again. This happens again and again. I also tried removing the...
  10. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72