Cant do anything on my Xbox One

Discus and support Cant do anything on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I when on my Xbox one today as normal, clicked on sign in and then it just made the screen go dim and nothing else. So I used my voice to sign in, that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CptTeaCup, Feb 20, 2014.

1. CptTeaCup
    CptTeaCup Guest

I when on my Xbox one today as normal, clicked on sign in and then it just made the screen go dim and nothing else. So I used my voice to sign in, that work. I went to load a game and it just keeps timing out so I try to load a app, same thing happens. Then
    I try t access the setting and still cant get in to anything. The only thing I can do is look a my notification. Any one know away to sort this out.

:)

CptTeaCup, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I cant do anything on my Xbox One

this worked for me. unplugged xbox and wifi. unplugged wifi for 30 seconds and waited for it to boot all the way back up then plugged in xbox

LightEmpress82, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Regis iusta
    Regis iusta Guest
    I cant do anything on my Xbox One

Literally no information on this anywhere. The ****.

Regis iusta, Feb 20, 2014
  4. E McSq
    E McSq Guest

Have you tried holding down the power button on the console for 10 secs, then unplug for 5 mins?

Or try re-downloading your profile?

E McSq, Feb 20, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

Have you tried holding down the power button on the console for 10 secs, then unplug for 5 mins?

Or try re-downloading your profile?
  6. GSTRING1985 Win User

We could not get your family info from Xbox Live. 0x80bd0004

ive got that to and it seems a cant do anything on my xbox one cant even play a dvd
  7. AmeenH Q77Q Win User

Hi there,

first thing I would advise is to try a Manual Power Cycle. Press and hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until you hear the console powering down, if it's a standard Xbox One check the light on the power supply until it turns and
    remain orange/amber after that disconnect the console from power for at least 60 seconds.

After the 60 seconds, reconnect power and start the console again, sign in and check if the issue is still present.

Let us know the results

thank you. It works for me
  8. GAMEuLOST Win User

Same, makes me wanna HULK SMASH microsoft with this **** console and trade their teeth for a ps4 (the console that actually functions more often than not :eek: ). Thanks for selling me a box of never ending issues!
  9. CallingApollo Win User

it may be an xbox live server error, not a problem at your end!
Thema:

1. Cant do anything on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cant anything

2. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  3. Cant update anything ?????

in XboX Insiders
    Cant update anything ?????: I'm a new insider and im wondering if theres a bug right now that keeps anything from updating at all? I cant cancel the update or pause it for something already in the update queue. submitted by...
  4. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...: submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  5. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  6. Cant access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access anything: Hi I cant access a number of games at the mo. Loads of error messages about trials expired or failed patches. Can i do anything to resolve? d245150e-f75b-49ad-88a2-c13452bca2ae
  7. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  8. Cant connect to anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to anything: Okay, so the problem Im having is that when I my xbox tells me everything is fine and network connection is fine, but when I try to start up a game it tells me I dont own that game anymore. Or...
  9. Cant download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything: I cant download anything from the store. When i press on the game i want to download it starts a video like 2 sekonds then it says it cant load that page try again later. It has ben like that the...
  10. I cant purchase anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant purchase anything: When i try to buy a controller it just says error ef948d69-f944-42dc-ad5a-0c1f4d223269