Cant do anything on my Xbox One

Discus and support Cant do anything on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I when on my Xbox one today as normal, clicked on sign in and then it just made the screen go dim and nothing else. So I used my voice to sign in, that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CptTeaCup, Feb 20, 2014.

1. CptTeaCup
    CptTeaCup Guest

I when on my Xbox one today as normal, clicked on sign in and then it just made the screen go dim and nothing else. So I used my voice to sign in, that work. I went to load a game and it just keeps timing out so I try to load a app, same thing happens. Then
    I try t access the setting and still cant get in to anything. The only thing I can do is look a my notification. Any one know away to sort this out.

:)

CptTeaCup, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I cant do anything on my Xbox One

this worked for me. unplugged xbox and wifi. unplugged wifi for 30 seconds and waited for it to boot all the way back up then plugged in xbox

LightEmpress82, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Regis iusta
    Regis iusta Guest
    I cant do anything on my Xbox One

Literally no information on this anywhere. The ****.

Regis iusta, Feb 20, 2014
  4. E McSq
    E McSq Guest

Have you tried holding down the power button on the console for 10 secs, then unplug for 5 mins?

Or try re-downloading your profile?

E McSq, Feb 20, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

Have you tried holding down the power button on the console for 10 secs, then unplug for 5 mins?

Or try re-downloading your profile?
  6. GSTRING1985 Win User

We could not get your family info from Xbox Live. 0x80bd0004

ive got that to and it seems a cant do anything on my xbox one cant even play a dvd
  7. AmeenH Q77Q Win User

Hi there,

first thing I would advise is to try a Manual Power Cycle. Press and hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until you hear the console powering down, if it's a standard Xbox One check the light on the power supply until it turns and
    remain orange/amber after that disconnect the console from power for at least 60 seconds.

After the 60 seconds, reconnect power and start the console again, sign in and check if the issue is still present.

Let us know the results

thank you. It works for me
  8. GAMEuLOST Win User

Same, makes me wanna HULK SMASH microsoft with this **** console and trade their teeth for a ps4 (the console that actually functions more often than not :eek: ). Thanks for selling me a box of never ending issues!
  9. CallingApollo Win User

it may be an xbox live server error, not a problem at your end!
Thema:

1. Cant do anything on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cant anything

2. i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me: so i am trying to download something but the prompt does not come up and btw pages sometimes dont load. plz help me Best Regards 674a1b2f-b885-46d4-aa2d-1a5fec762e99
  3. Cant hear Anything through my headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear Anything through my headset: I now cant hear anything through my head set, it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work, any fixes 355a1d8e-555a-4c1b-b123-8092dccc0632
  4. Cant download anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download anything: It took for tries to download payday now trying to download black ops 4 but it keeps failing says instalation has stopped. I reset my Internet did 2 hard resets on my xbox. My dls is 486.42mbps...
  5. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  6. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  7. Cant download anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything digital: So here the jist I wanted a xbox x so I ended up buying one off of someone well everything was going fine until about a month in having it till it started crashing every game I tried to play so I...
  8. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  9. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  10. Cant update anything ?????

in XboX Insiders
    Cant update anything ?????: I'm a new insider and im wondering if theres a bug right now that keeps anything from updating at all? I cant cancel the update or pause it for something already in the update queue. submitted by...