Can't do multiplayer in Minecraft

Discus and support Can't do multiplayer in Minecraft in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't do multiplayer in Minecraft Thank you! This resolved the issue. ad5d85e2-cc7b-45f0-b696-4ab0f7df35bf Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MaxKeefe, Apr 4, 2021.

1. MaxKeefe
    MaxKeefe Guest

Thank you! This resolved the issue.

:)

MaxKeefe, Apr 4, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. MaxKeefe Win User

Thank you! This resolved the issue.
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why?
    maybe you don't have xbox live or its just a bug
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Can't play multiplayer Minecraft

Can't play Minecraft says account is not set up for multiplayer but I have check both through the Xbox app and on my Xbox to make sure playing multiplayer is on how can i fix this

I can play other games but not Minecraft and xant invite to party either
    Hello, sometimes Xbox live servers get some service alert, this is solved most cases in a few time, maybe your game was affected for a temporary issue...

If this happen again, you can check the status here...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient until the service return to normal working. Thanks for your understanding and patience...
Thema:

1. Can't do multiplayer in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't multiplayer Minecraft

2. I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play multiplayer on minecraft...?: For the record, I already checked my privacy settings. I checked multiple times. The settings should allow me to play online. And yet, when I load up minecraft I'm continually given the "you...
  3. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  4. Minecraft can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer: My friend just bought a Minecraft account on java but he can't play multiplayer it says we should change our privacy settings, we tried everything we could do for an hour log in, try to get into...
  5. Can't use Minecraft Multiplayer due to 'Microsoft Settings' but can't change the privacy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Minecraft Multiplayer due to 'Microsoft Settings' but can't change the privacy...: Trying to play Minecraft online but it tells me to 'change my Microsoft settings.' Did some research and I need to edit my privacy settings on Xbox. When I got to the page to change them however...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I recently installed minecraft Java editon, and I can't seem to play multiplayer due to my microsoft settings? How do I enable myself to play multiplayer? 67c27d8c-3802-4cd4-ab93-67fdd3514697
  7. I can't play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer.: Hi! So I got Minecraft from a friend that gifted me a premium account, but I can not play multiplayer. It always tell me to check my microsoft account settings and I always do, but nothing is...
  8. Daughter can't access Minecraft Java multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Daughter can't access Minecraft Java multiplayer: Hello My daughter has one of my family account, which I have not restricted at all. She has bought her own copy of Minecraft java and linked it to her microsoft account. She can play minecraft...
  9. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  10. Can't mine in the minecraft lcal multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't mine in the minecraft lcal multiplayer: Hello, I'll get straight to the point. I wanted to play mc with my roommate on my xbox and well.. I didn't work. I've looked through a few forums about this and couldn't find anything helpful....