Can't do this while streaming (error 0x80820010)

Discus and support Can't do this while streaming (error 0x80820010) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am logged in a Microsoft account with access to xCloud, and also I have XGP Ultimate. When trying to play Destiny 2, the game goes on to verify... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by astrovisionary, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Can't do this while streaming (error 0x80820010)

I am logged in a Microsoft account with access to xCloud, and also I have XGP Ultimate. When trying to play Destiny 2, the game goes on to verify content (I think XGP has all expansions on the game available) and then it proceeds to "install" the content, which goes into the error and a game message saying the expansion content is corrupted and that I need to reinstall the game. Well, I can't since I'm playing in cloud.

Is there anyway to fix this? Or is this probably a error from the game? I've looked into their own forums and it sounds like it's a problem from Xbox itself which I can't fix since I don't have acccess to the console.

The error on xCloud is: 0x80820010.

I am sorry if I have posted in the wrong section, it's just the best I could find since there isn't any dedicated to xCloud I guess.

:)

astrovisionary, Apr 19, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

DOUBT!

You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Am I Being DoS attacked?

Try streaming some video for a while. Try downloading something. If you have access to the error counters on your router, check that. Try power-cycling your network gear.

It sounds more like dropped/errored packets than it does DoS.
  4. Lavi_720 Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

I can't enter the broadcast setting part. I have a message saying "an error has occurred" can't do anything else but quite the app.

I tried with two other friends and same problem : can't include my party chat to the stream.
  5. futsukayoi desu Win User

While Streaming..

6. Korhog Win User

While Streaming..

i was confused, when first time trying to use voice chat in windows 10
Thema:

Can't do this while streaming (error 0x80820010)

1. Can't do this while streaming (error 0x80820010) - Similar Threads - Can't while streaming

2. Issues while trying to play a retrocompatible game. (Can't log on)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues while trying to play a retrocompatible game. (Can't log on): Currently trying to play Mirror's Edge in the Xbox One S with the emulator (360), but when I launch the game, the profile that I'm logged on doesn't appear, and when I try downloading the profile,...
  3. Can't play a film I recently purchased (Error Code 0x8004b897), plus screen glitching while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a film I recently purchased (Error Code 0x8004b897), plus screen glitching while...: Last night (GMT 5:00-ish) I purchased the film V for Vendetta on my XBox One X. After starting the film and seeing several blackouts (Video and audio went completely blank for about a second,...
  4. Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console: I kept getting errors of every game taking too long to start so I did a factory reset that lets you keep your game/apps (including an offline update), and I can't get it to complete all the steps....
  5. Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?: So, I've recently received a discord nitro gift and saw that they were giving away xbox game pass codes. Once I went to Microsoft Redeem, it told me that "It'll be added to [my gmail] (United...
  6. Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?: Just wondering... submitted by /u/SlowCrocodile [link] [comments]
  7. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  8. can't talk in party while streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't talk in party while streaming: I have looked all over and haven't found an answer to this. I am having problems talking in my party while I am streaming my game to my PC from xbox one. I am trying to stream my game to my PC...
  9. Can't use Headset while streaming to win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Headset while streaming to win 10: Hi community, I'm looking for some help here, a couple of days ago I started to do streaming from my Xbox one to win10 laptop, but at the momento y press the stream button on my Xbox, the group...
  10. Why can't I stream music from USB WHILE playing games?!?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I stream music from USB WHILE playing games?!?!?: This was a feature the Xbox 360 had almost ten years ago!!! Where is it? I don't want to keep a mini window snapped open in order to hear my music. I want it to play in the background and have...