Can't download a game

Discus and support Can't download a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game on my account however it was on my home xbox when I did. Now when I go to my home xbox I can't find the game on ready to install and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jhhansen, Sep 11, 2019.

1. jhhansen
    jhhansen Guest

Can't download a game

I purchased a game on my account however it was on my home xbox when I did. Now when I go to my home xbox I can't find the game on ready to install and when I go to the store it says I have to buy it again. I've tried a hard reset but that didn't work.
    The other games I've purchased show up, just not the one I want to download.

:)

jhhansen, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't download a game

1. Can't download a game - Similar Threads - Can't download game

2. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  3. no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store): buenas tardes, el problema que presento en estos momentos es la siguiente: tengo el xbox game pass y quiero descargar el gears of war 5 pero al querer hacer clic en instalar el cursor se convierte...
  4. Can't download games on game pass(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on game pass(pc): I have game pass ultimate but it won't let me download anything. It says owned under Gears of War 5 but instyalled is blanked out. What's going on? 1fc6c712-b517-444b-93fd-d636f8fc395c
  5. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  6. Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025: Hi everyone! I'm trying to add the free game of the month "Earth Defense Force 2025" to my collection, but after clicking to confirm the "PayPal purchase page", the payment wheel turns again and...
  7. Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.: I keep trying to download gears 5 and every time i try it makes me download gaming services which keeps getting Code: 0x80073D26 is there a fix for this? 266cfe3c-844f-4c64-be42-55c887df1fca
  8. Não consigo fazer o download do jogo [Mod Translation - I can't download the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo fazer o download do jogo [Mod Translation - I can't download the game]: Fiz a compra do jogo Age of empires para o PC, mas quando vou fazer o download aparece a mensagem que eu não tenho um dispositivo aplicável vinculado, já pesquisei e fiz de tudo que foi possível,...
  9. There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.: Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295. The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special administrative region. I am currently an XGPU member....
  10. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6