Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game

Discus and support Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there so i brought Black ops 1 and went to sign in but it said getting your 360 info and then does that for a minute or two then goes black and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordBunnyBoy, Sep 16, 2020.

1. LordBunnyBoy
    LordBunnyBoy Guest

Hey there so i brought Black ops 1 and went to sign in but it said getting your 360 info and then does that for a minute or two then goes black and loads the game but dosent download my profile and wont let me download my profile either Please Help it
    does this with all my xbox 360 backwards compatability games

:)

LordBunnyBoy, Sep 16, 2020
  2. OtherWorIds Win User

Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding me the money back?

As stated above, if you go into your account download history on a 360 you will see the game available for re-download.

If you're trying to download it onto an Xbox One console, it's more than likely not backwards compatible.

- Al
  3. WPAK Win User

transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

Hi,

As some additional information. to the answer already specified.

The backward compatible game while it is the same game the download is basically different version of the game, being the backward compatible version of the game. This is also the reason why inserting a backward compatible game via disc will result in the
    backward compatible version being downloaded (disk is still required to start the game)

So in order for you to download that backward compatible version you will have to login to the Xbox Live Account that is used on the 360, which allows you to download backward compatible games that you own.
  4. KingZorph Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Hello Gamer! Backwards compatibility means the version before the current which for example if an Xbox 1 game is backwards compatible it can be played with Xbox 1 and Xbox 360. Which means a backwards compatible game for the Xbox 360 can’t be played with
    an Xbox 1.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Previous Xbox Arcade games

Unfortunately as Felixx P mentioned. Those games are not currently available via backwards compatibility. As such, you'll be unable to download them onto your Xbox One until/if they become backwards compatible.

You can keep tabs on what games are being made available for backwards compatibility by checking on Major Nelsons blog from time to time. Here's the link to the page he regularly updates as the games become available. https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  6. UnholyPainter4 Win User

Game with gold Games

Hi Doug! When you sign in to your new Xbox One S with the same Xbox Live account, there will be a "Ready to Install" section listing all games that you are able to install onto that Xbox. If your old games (Games with Gold or purchased) are backwards compatible,
    they will show up there! Here is a list of current Backwards Compatible games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility , and here is
    the FAQ section for Backwards Compatibility as well https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility#faqSection

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Can’t download account onto a backwards compatibility game - Similar Threads - Can’t download account

2. Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360: Ive been trying to play backwards compatible but i cant download my account it says cant connect to xbox live test connection to trouble shoot your connection but the thing is that nothing is...
  3. I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue: I recently bought the FH4 Ultimate Add On’s bundle on my Xbox One s. When I try to download it I keep getting a message saying I need more storage, even though I’ve got 171.2 gb free and the pack...
  4. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  5. Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?: I’m unable to download Red Faction 2 for free as an August games with gold offering. It’s showing $14.99 a02f9bf3-cd45-4cd3-97e6-0c5ba7f30665
  6. I can’t download xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download xbox insider app: I downloaded again Minecraft for Windows 10 (it’s redeemed) and it’s in beta version 1.16.20 or something and I searched how to get out of that and I can’t access to the Xbox insider hub cause I’m...
  7. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Download Free Games with Gold: My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with...
  8. My Xbox 360 can’t download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 can’t download a game: I need help please! My xbox 360 gives me an error message whenever i try to download minecraft story mode season 2 episodes. The message goes like this, ”sorry there’s a problem buying or...
  9. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  10. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...