Can't download account

Discus and support Can't download account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help. I can't download an account onto xbox one. Every time I try it says 'Make some space so that more can join. Xbox can have up to 32... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave123456789_825, May 12, 2019.

1. Can't download account

Please help. I can't download an account onto xbox one. Every time I try it says 'Make some space so that more can join. Xbox can have up to 32 accounts on it at a time. (0x80a30201).'

I literally only have 1 account and used 50.2% storage. I've tried power cycling the xbox, unplugging etc and nothing is working. This has never happened before.

:)

Dave123456789_825, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't download account

1. Can't download account - Similar Threads - Can't download account

2. Can't download my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download my account.: Whenever I try to download my old account to recover games for the 360, it gives me a message saying "Sorry, we cannot download you account at this time. Code: 80070428." Can anyone help me with...
  3. All 4 (4oD) Can't Download All 4 On A Different Account & Achievements Not Working (XBox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 4 (4oD) Can't Download All 4 On A Different Account & Achievements Not Working (XBox One): Hello I would like to ask two favors in regards to the All 4 App on the XBox One console, known as 4oD until 2015 when it changed it's name to All 4? First Question Now I had a recent update...
  4. Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization Revolution - can't download to XboxOne if not already on your MS account: As of today, 6-April-2017, Civilization Revolution CAN'T be purchased/downloaded directly to the XboxOne **unless you had already purchased/downloaded it for the Xbox360**. This is despite it...
  5. Can't download new avatars on my child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download new avatars on my child account: My son was attempting to download a free avatar for his account and kept getting an error message. I attempted to adjust the settings as directed but it didn't work. Is there a trick to this? It...
  6. Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console: Hello, I've been into xbox for quite a long time, Gold paid for another year, and my main account is italian. Two weeks ago I moved to London, at the moment I'm living at a friend's house, he...
  7. just bought a year membership, for some reason can't download it to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    just bought a year membership, for some reason can't download it to my account: I just bought a year of xboz gold, not rich pretty expensive. For some reason when ever I put in the code it doesn't download to my account says there is a issue and to try again later, I've tried...
  8. My friend is try ing to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is try ing to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account: My friend is trying to download his profile to my Xbox but he can't remember his email account how do we find it or recover it? a5a2954e-f2c1-4c30-9503-41cc9c19f7b4
  9. Newbies to XBox can't access download from child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newbies to XBox can't access download from child's account: We recently bought an XBox One for our son's birthday. My husband and I are not video game people. We set up the system with a new microscoft account with our info. We downloaded the included...
  10. Can't download 360 games on my One account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 360 games on my One account: I set up my son with a live subscription (UK) and he can download all the games with gold One titles with no problem. When he tries to download a 360 title it does not give a price and for one...