can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold)

Discus and support can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it's kinda an open letter to ms, I really won't and can't do anything else on my end, plus I have life and this is just games, I can't keep thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SayVal, Mar 27, 2014.

1. SayVal
    SayVal Guest

it's kinda an open letter to ms, I really won't and can't do anything else on my end, plus I have life and this is just games, I can't keep thinking about somebode else's mistakes much more. it's not the first night you ruined for me, ms

ok, 2 problems

first. Can't download games on-demand. just purchased Bioshock Infinite - can't get it, just as all the other games on-demand. Download starts, then it just skips to 100%, shows that there is nothing more to download and leave incomplete file about 40kb.
    I have done it before, it worked fine, there is nothing new in my setup or location, and the fact that even older games can't be downloaded - shows that this is problem not on my end, so fix it, ms. arcade games downloads fine

second. microsoft just charged me with 10$ for gold, which I didn't want, however I think this was an ok way out of a pretty glitched situation. but now it's telling me, that my gold expires today! no, this is too stupid, they just charged me! I think even
    ms can't fix it, but I just want you to know - your robery is becoming a little too obvious, ms can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) ;)

original problem (glitched situation):

"I did not knew about the auto payment, just wanted to play online a little on the new year holidays. I paid for a month of gold. there was no money on the card when microsoft wanted next 10$, but now the status of membership is not returned to the silver.
    instead status remains gold with constantly asking for payment for it and not allowing anything to buy. I can't delete a payment method (it gives an error) and I can't turn off the automatic payment because xbox.com sees that I don't have a subscription and
    offers only to buy it. I understand that the situation will be resolved by paying for Gold, but I just don't need it"

without fixing this is 20$ robery right here, plus you stolling all my purchased games on-demand, ms

sorry for just droping it, but I already wasted my entire night on this, so thanks for that, ms. I think now it's your turn to spent some time on this problem. e-mail, if you need

:)

SayVal, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Raver Wolfe
    Raver Wolfe Guest
    Destiny Games on Demand?

So I'm majorly curious on whether or not Destiny will be on Games on Demand on Day 1, or within the week of it's release. The area that I live in doesn't have any gaming stores around it like Gamestop, so I usually have to order all my games online, however
    in the event a game launches on Xbox and it's also a Day 1 on Demand, I tend to get it that way so I don't have to wait a few days for it to arrive in the mail.

So my question!

Is there any chance Destiny will be a Day 1 digital download for Xbox? On both 360 and One?

Raver Wolfe, Mar 27, 2014
  3. GTA4 on Games on Demand?

GTA5 will be released on September 17th, and will be available for digital download on the Playstation Network on release day. Xbox Live Games on Demand service doesn't allow for pre-ordering or day 1 downloads, but it will be made available as soon as
    permitted by Microsoft. I hope Microsoft does something about this. I want a digital copy of GTA5 on day 1.

CHIEF FIREBIRD, Mar 27, 2014
  4. SayVal
    SayVal Guest

membership fixed itself, but now I can't buy stuff.. tried to purchase Monaco, with card and paypal, they both are fine) ok, I don't really care anymore, I just want a new console from a different company) you can delete this thread)

SayVal, Mar 27, 2014
  5. SayVal Win User

membership fixed itself, but now I can't buy stuff.. tried to purchase Monaco, with card and paypal, they both are fine) ok, I don't really care anymore, I just want a new console from a different company) you can delete this thread)
  6. PogeyBeachPEI Win User

Can't sign in problem cobe 0x87DD0006

limited edition Xbox one the kinetic and 8 games......not worth a *** plus membership...all day *** with this thing and can't even play a game on a disc pretty sure advanced warfare is gonna take days to download 14% after 10 hours think i picked the wrong
    system might just sell it and hope for the best.
  7. hungoverhank Win User

fifa 12

Has the server crashed under demand for the demo? I've been getting an error message when trying to download it. I am Gold and have done all the recommended fixes on the 'can't download any content' sticky but still nothing!!

Sooooooooooooo frustrating!
  8. PICK 34 Win User

Sony D.1.D Style

Yup, though I don't buy digital Sony has been doing this for a a year or more. They always have deals like spend $50 and get $10 or spend $60 and get $20. Then with plus you'll get psn games for free (some day 1 like stacking, shank 2) or close to (the cave).
    The deals go on and on, gold can't really compete with the deals you get on ps plus. I got a year of music unlimited for $12 dollars, millions of songs for less than the price of an album. Ms needs to step their game up in a big way.
  9. CHIEF FIREBIRD Win User

GTA4 on Games on Demand?

GTA5 will be released on September 17th, and will be available for digital download on the Playstation Network on release day. Xbox Live Games on Demand service doesn't allow for pre-ordering or day 1 downloads, but it will be made available as soon as
    permitted by Microsoft. I hope Microsoft does something about this. I want a digital copy of GTA5 on day 1.
Thema:

1. can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  3. I can't get some of the games to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get some of the games to download.: I can't get some of the games to download. don't have Xbox don't want it 0afad375-a0f7-41a0-83bc-44f413e537d4
  4. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  5. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game): Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message....
  6. Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into game or download any other game (stuck in pending): Hi, As said in title... when I press sign in, it comes up with the small account sign in window saying 'please wait' which then disappears. It flashes when I sign into the new xbox app. For the...
  7. I can't download games on the xbox app for PC

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download games on the xbox app for PC: Basically I just bought the gamepass and wanted to play sea of thieves and stuff. But every single games gives me an error when downloading. I have a good pc, every single game and Triple A game...
  8. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  9. I can't download a game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download a game!: I'm trying to download a game I bought on xbox 360, but I can't. When the download is complete, it automatically returns to 0%. I do not know what to do! Does anyone know a tip for me to pass? I...
  10. Can't download No Man's Sky PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download No Man's Sky PC Game Pass: I'm unable to download No Man's Sky on PC using the Xbox game pass. It gets to 61mb/9.2gb and then stops and brings up the error message "Check your internet connection, we couldn't connect you...