can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold)

Discus and support can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it's kinda an open letter to ms, I really won't and can't do anything else on my end, plus I have life and this is just games, I can't keep thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SayVal, Mar 27, 2014.

1. SayVal
    SayVal Guest

it's kinda an open letter to ms, I really won't and can't do anything else on my end, plus I have life and this is just games, I can't keep thinking about somebode else's mistakes much more. it's not the first night you ruined for me, ms

ok, 2 problems

first. Can't download games on-demand. just purchased Bioshock Infinite - can't get it, just as all the other games on-demand. Download starts, then it just skips to 100%, shows that there is nothing more to download and leave incomplete file about 40kb.
    I have done it before, it worked fine, there is nothing new in my setup or location, and the fact that even older games can't be downloaded - shows that this is problem not on my end, so fix it, ms. arcade games downloads fine

second. microsoft just charged me with 10$ for gold, which I didn't want, however I think this was an ok way out of a pretty glitched situation. but now it's telling me, that my gold expires today! no, this is too stupid, they just charged me! I think even
    ms can't fix it, but I just want you to know - your robery is becoming a little too obvious, ms can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) ;)

original problem (glitched situation):

"I did not knew about the auto payment, just wanted to play online a little on the new year holidays. I paid for a month of gold. there was no money on the card when microsoft wanted next 10$, but now the status of membership is not returned to the silver.
    instead status remains gold with constantly asking for payment for it and not allowing anything to buy. I can't delete a payment method (it gives an error) and I can't turn off the automatic payment because xbox.com sees that I don't have a subscription and
    offers only to buy it. I understand that the situation will be resolved by paying for Gold, but I just don't need it"

without fixing this is 20$ robery right here, plus you stolling all my purchased games on-demand, ms

sorry for just droping it, but I already wasted my entire night on this, so thanks for that, ms. I think now it's your turn to spent some time on this problem. e-mail, if you need

:)

SayVal, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Raver Wolfe
    Raver Wolfe Guest
    Destiny Games on Demand?

So I'm majorly curious on whether or not Destiny will be on Games on Demand on Day 1, or within the week of it's release. The area that I live in doesn't have any gaming stores around it like Gamestop, so I usually have to order all my games online, however
    in the event a game launches on Xbox and it's also a Day 1 on Demand, I tend to get it that way so I don't have to wait a few days for it to arrive in the mail.

So my question!

Is there any chance Destiny will be a Day 1 digital download for Xbox? On both 360 and One?

Raver Wolfe, Mar 27, 2014
  3. GTA4 on Games on Demand?

GTA5 will be released on September 17th, and will be available for digital download on the Playstation Network on release day. Xbox Live Games on Demand service doesn't allow for pre-ordering or day 1 downloads, but it will be made available as soon as
    permitted by Microsoft. I hope Microsoft does something about this. I want a digital copy of GTA5 on day 1.

CHIEF FIREBIRD, Mar 27, 2014
  4. SayVal
    SayVal Guest

membership fixed itself, but now I can't buy stuff.. tried to purchase Monaco, with card and paypal, they both are fine) ok, I don't really care anymore, I just want a new console from a different company) you can delete this thread)

SayVal, Mar 27, 2014
Thema:

1. can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold) - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  3. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  4. Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC: I was downloading ARK for via console companion for about 8 days (my internet is horrible). I was almost done with the download when it shut down, without an error message. When I relaunched the...
  5. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?: So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is...
  6. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  7. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  8. I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the store and I can't download it on my xbox: I bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on my phone using a payment option called "sofort" and i cant find it on my xbox one. And when i go to the store it just says that i have to buy it....
  9. Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games: 错误代 0x803f8001 [Translate] Error code 0x803f8001 [img] 2bde95c9-deca-40fb-a2e1-5389c7557f07
  10. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...