Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

Discus and support Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DomIndestructible, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it.

I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting it, it just skips to 4 mb and fails again.

im just curious if any of you guys has the same problem.

thanks for your answers.

submitted by /u/DomIndestructible
    [link] [comments]

/u/DomIndestructible, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Can't join partys/games of friends while i have a open nat :(

Hey there Sam! Glad to hear you got it figured out!

Let us know if you have any more issues/questions! ^_^
  3. SlightJeans3 Win User

Latest update has broken Titanfall completely

you guys are lucky i got presented with the update required screen but says update failed and after trouble shooting with a xbox ambassador i got nowhere so cant download the update and cant play the game without it as every-time i sign in the live it asks
    for the update again... anyone else had this issue and hopefully found a solution ??
  4. Adrianix Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

I think this has to do with Xbox Game Services, an app that installs automatically when you install either Xbox (Beta) app or any XGP PC game on Store. If I force uninstall it, it will start to download any game, but when services automatically get installed,
    game download gets interrupted and never goes again. I lost my night trying several things, and never get any game installed.
  5. Just-38 Win User

I cant download games

Got the Same issue :(

all my downloads remain at 0% then it will bounce to 12% and say "Cant download game" and kill the download :(
  6. EXES5 Win User

Xbox Game Pass For PC

Make sure you are on 1903 win10 version (type winver on search).If not download windows update assistant and follow the steps to update windows.

Download and use Xbox beta app

Login with your account you have upgraded to xgp ultimate

Enjoy XGP Ultimate
Thema:

Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

1. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ? - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  3. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  4. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...
  5. Cant download my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my game: I need help when I was trying to redownload project cars I went into the ready to install and it wasn't there and then I pressed it through the folder i have have it in on my xbox and when it took...
  6. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  7. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant start newly downloaded and installed games: Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code:...
  8. Cant download games properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download games properly: Xbox one S downloads too slow, after starting, download speed gradually comes down until it reaches 0, then the download stops ae00cf25-e53e-40af-a055-729d3573cfff
  9. Cant download games with Xbox Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games with Xbox Game pass: Hello, I searched in French and I found nothing impossible to contat a support I buy Xbox Game pass PC but cant download games (Metro Exodus, Football Manager 2019 and more)...
  10. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...