Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass

Discus and support Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr. Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick_LPM, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:34 PM.

1. Patrick_LPM
    Patrick_LPM Guest

Hello, i have problems in Windows Store or new Xbox App(beta) with downloading the "new" introduced games, like Exodus, Wolfenstein II or Vampyr. Games like Ori, Gears 4 or updates works fine.

What i tried:

- Resetting Store

- Reinstall Store

- Networkstate Ok and connected

- Xbox app with admin

- Win update said its up to date, but i think its lying, because i didnt have the newest Version and it said im up to date. i installed manually Build 10.0.18362. Not sure why it says that.

- and more you can find on google with topics like store wont work/cant download apps or such

When i tried with Xbox app it says Errorcode 0x80040154

With Win Store i can choose my drive and click on install. Then there is an error like "try it again later. There is a an error on our site"

:)

2. Proderr Win User

Hi, I have the same problems and it's impossible to download Game Pass game only make a update of the one i already have... If you have news about this problem make me know ;) Thanks
  3. Dexter99zz Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I have the same problem, cant download a bunch of pc games, there is only one game pass, I have the ultimate that includes everything this should work
  4. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

I was able to do it this morning earlier but now I cant get Metro Exodus to download and now its dissappeared from the ultimate game pass options ?????
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Game Pass Ultimate gives you all the subscriptions under one roof. Gold, Games Pass for PC & Xbox, but if you only have a PC, it's pointless getting ultimate.

As for the app download speeds, probably has something to do with the amount of gamers trying the new game pass out. The speeds should sort themselves out soon.
Thema:

1. Cant download any "new" games with ultimate pass - Similar Threads - Cant download games

2. Cant download games with Xbox Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games with Xbox Game pass: Hello, I searched in French and I found nothing impossible to contat a support I buy Xbox Game pass PC but cant download games (Metro Exodus, Football Manager 2019 and more)...
  3. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...
  4. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  5. I cant download from Game pass on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download from Game pass on my pc: When i try to install anygame of the store it instantly appears an error pop up telling me about i should actívate Windows defender, when i try to actívate Windows defender it says "Acces denied"...
  6. Cant Download Profile For Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download Profile For Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One: So I've been unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible 360 games on my Xbox One X. Whenever I try to download my profile, I just get the "Can't connect to Xbox Live. Select...
  7. Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...
  8. XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%: Hello, I got 30 games on my xbox 360 and until few weeks ago I didnt have any problem. After I bought 4 Tomb Raider games in Square Enix developer sale, I successfully downloaded Rise of the Tomb...
  9. i cant download almost any games via game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download almost any games via game pass: I have a problem with installing some games on my laptop via Microsoft / Xbox live I recently bought a game pass and i waned to try some games but abzu / ori / human fall flat did not work at al...
  10. I cant download a game i have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download a game i have purchased?: I redeemed my code that i got for free for minecraft windows 10 edition, and when i try to download the game on my Xbox it asks me to buy the game even though i have it in my purchase history on...