Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc)

Discus and support Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have trouble installing anything from xbox game pass(pc) I own Game pass ultimate and I can't install anything. I click on the Install button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hanysovec, Jun 23, 2021.

1. hanysovec
    hanysovec Guest

Hello, I have trouble installing anything from xbox game pass(pc) I own Game pass ultimate and I can't install anything. I click on the Install button but nothing happens. I tried to find some sollutions but nothing worked. I think I need to run Microsoft store in admin mode but couldn't find how.

:)

hanysovec, Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. hanysovec Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
Thema:

1. Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc) - Similar Threads - Cant download anything

2. I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass: I have tried mature, teen and E rated games and nothing will download other than sea of theives. On the microsoft store nothing will happen after clicking install and selecting the drive I want...
  3. Why cant I download anything?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download anything?: whenever i try to download a game it pops up with the usual download screen but it doesn't have any available drives to do it. How do i fix this? ive tried many things and i cant seem to find an...
  4. Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else: Last year I bought forza horizon 4 on microsoft store and I was super happy with it. I could play it no probmel for a couple of months and it was very fun. However after a couple of months my...
  5. Cant download anything in xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything in xbox one x: My xbox one x faced a problem 1 day back. Then i did a offline update. After that i cannot download anything in my consol. It stop automatically. My internet connection is pretty fast. Xbox is...
  6. Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything: I just got the pc game pass, it says i have it, and its for 3 months, however if i goto the list of all pc games and click on one, it tries to make me pay for it rather than just install and im...
  7. i cant download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything from the microsoft store: I cant actually download anything from the Microsoft store [img] 40b27538-f686-4b33-8bda-ea7fe21c2749
  8. i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me: so i am trying to download something but the prompt does not come up and btw pages sometimes dont load. plz help me Best Regards 674a1b2f-b885-46d4-aa2d-1a5fec762e99
  9. Cant download anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download anything: It took for tries to download payday now trying to download black ops 4 but it keeps failing says instalation has stopped. I reset my Internet did 2 hard resets on my xbox. My dls is 486.42mbps...
  10. Cant download anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything digital: So here the jist I wanted a xbox x so I ended up buying one off of someone well everything was going fine until about a month in having it till it started crashing every game I tried to play so I...