Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

Discus and support Cant download anything on new Edge browser? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/avatar1333, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to change my Minecraft skin on XSX.

submitted by /u/avatar1333
    [link] [comments]

/u/avatar1333, Sep 27, 2021
  2. coconut1222 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I TOTALLY AGREE PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO SWITCH BACK TO REGULAR INTERNET EXPLORER. YOU CANT WATCH ANYTHING ON THIS NEW "EDGE" NEXT UPDATE PLEASE BE BETTER !!!!
  3. KINGxKAZMA Win User

Xbox Live Core Services

They dont know but the way the licenses are set up are stupid because even if you switch to offline mode it cant confirm the purchases of digital downloads making it where you cant do anything you even have to be signed in for microsoft edge and youtube
    to be able to use them
  4. Coach Mahoney Win User

Ninja Theory announce Project:Mara The Dreadnought Diaries 1

I was in shock. How does one studio announce all these new things that I cant get enough of? I am so jacked for Bleeding Edge and have it downloaded and ready to go for launch!
  5. Dawued Win User

cant download anything...

just an FYI - started re-downloading a game from my history at 9:30am. did some errands, hit the gym and am back at the house. currently 3:04pm. So just a shade over 5 1/2 hours downloading a game that is only a tad bit over 178mb and its status is exactly
    at 50%. No, it is not my connection because prior to downloading the game I was connected, hardwired, to my laptop. was online, checking emails, chatting, ect with blistering speed. Hardwired xbox, connected to LIVE, all seemed well, started the download and
    nothing but turtle olympics. Man if I wanna download a game that is more than a GB it will be done just in time for PS4 and Xbox 720. hmmmm and they say there is no known issue, never took this long prior to Feb's update. I downloaded GoW3 packs with no problem
    yet I am still told it must be on my end. hmmmm PS3 looking more and more attractive. I can get my account compromised or stay with MS and get issues blamed on me and my unit or connection...tough choice. cheers. offline gaming for me until this is all worked
    out.
  6. Sayargh Win User

cant download anything

Actually, I screwed something up, it was my network settings all along, managed to fix it, got to enable UPnP in your router and open ports (or set DMZ to on)
Thema:

Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

1. Cant download anything on new Edge browser? - Similar Threads - Cant download anything

2. I cant download anything from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download anything from xbox: I cant download any game from xbox game pass because i got error every time i dont know why, Notification said i need to download update KB5004476 but I already have it...
  3. Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything from xbox game pass(pc): Hello, I have trouble installing anything from xbox game pass(pc) I own Game pass ultimate and I can't install anything. I click on the Install button but nothing happens. I tried to find some...
  4. I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download anything other than sea of theives from the game pass: I have tried mature, teen and E rated games and nothing will download other than sea of theives. On the microsoft store nothing will happen after clicking install and selecting the drive I want...
  5. Why cant I download anything?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download anything?: whenever i try to download a game it pops up with the usual download screen but it doesn't have any available drives to do it. How do i fix this? ive tried many things and i cant seem to find an...
  6. Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Forza Horizon , or anything else: Last year I bought forza horizon 4 on microsoft store and I was super happy with it. I could play it no probmel for a couple of months and it was very fun. However after a couple of months my...
  7. Cant download anything in xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything in xbox one x: My xbox one x faced a problem 1 day back. Then i did a offline update. After that i cannot download anything in my consol. It stop automatically. My internet connection is pretty fast. Xbox is...
  8. Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything: I just got the pc game pass, it says i have it, and its for 3 months, however if i goto the list of all pc games and click on one, it tries to make me pay for it rather than just install and im...
  9. i cant download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything from the microsoft store: I cant actually download anything from the Microsoft store [img] 40b27538-f686-4b33-8bda-ea7fe21c2749
  10. i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me: so i am trying to download something but the prompt does not come up and btw pages sometimes dont load. plz help me Best Regards 674a1b2f-b885-46d4-aa2d-1a5fec762e99