Can't download assassin's creed origins

Discus and support Can't download assassin's creed origins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matteo01pettiti, May 13, 2020.

1. Can't download assassin's creed origins

Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted.

I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't reinstall it because give me an error message.

Someone can tell me how to resolve this problem and reinstall the game?

:)

matteo01pettiti, May 13, 2020
  2. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Oki first shut down the console (not factory) and the try to reinstall the game again.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Do you have any save info for it? That is what could be corrupted
  5. matteo01pettiti Win User

I already tried and I wait also few days but it doesn't work
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Matteo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You may benefit from a soft factory
    reset
    . This will reset the operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. You (and anyone else that uses
    the console) will have to sign into your accounts, so make sure you know the email and password before performing this step. This will also reset the home Xbox settings.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.
    3. On the Reset your console? screen, select Reset and keep my games & apps

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can't download assassin's creed origins - Similar Threads - Can't download assassin's

2. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  3. Can't Download Assassin's Creed Rouge Xbox One Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Assassin's Creed Rouge Xbox One Gold: Been waiting so long for Assassin's Creed to come again on Xbox Gold now I can't even play it! Tried downloading it on my Xbox One S and no luck and even tried on the browser and nothing, please...
  4. Can't download Mark of the Assassin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mark of the Assassin: I recently purchased and installed Dragon Age II, as well as (almost) all of the DLC that I previously had years ago. One of the only ones I haven't been able to download, Mark of the Assassin,...
  5. Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't: Good afternoon, I recently purchased Gold and wanted to download the free April game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations. However, strangely, I can not download and always asks me for a payment...
  6. Assassins creed 2 can't re-download!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 2 can't re-download!!!: I am trying to re-download Assassins creed 2. I downloaded it with the games with gold feature. I have tried all system support ideas like clear system cache and etc. It says I have to pay 19.99...
  7. "Can't download" Assassins Creed IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't download" Assassins Creed IV: Hi, the Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag) is available for free download for Gold members, but I cannot download the game. I have enough disk space and it also downloaded up to 24% at some point,...
  8. Assassin's Creed III Can't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed III Can't Download: I just purchased Assassin's Creed III and it started downloading some of it and then I got an alert saying "Can't download Assassin's Creed III". Why is this happening? I thought maybe I don;t...
  9. Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Assassin's Creed Revelations for free when I have Xbox Live Gold.: I have tried downloading Assassin's Creed Revelations on both the Xbox One and on the website but it's recognizing it as though I do not have Xbox Gold, when i do. I easily downloaded Ryse and The...
  10. Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download assassins creed bought on Xbox live: i recently bought assassins creed on Xbox live but everytime I try to download it I get a messages saying 'can't download assassins creed'. I've tried clearing all the cache systems and have also...