Can't Download Bioshock 1 or 2

Discus and support Can't Download Bioshock 1 or 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there I bought Bioshock and Bioshock 2 last night because of the sale this week. I let them sit and download all night so I could play it today.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanduhhDawg, Mar 26, 2014.

1. PanduhhDawg
    PanduhhDawg Guest

Hello there I bought Bioshock and Bioshock 2 last night because of the sale this week. I let them sit and download all night so I could play it today. Well jokes on me because I woke up to play it and both had a error code Bioshock downloaded only 46% before
    it stopped downloading and I didnt check for Bioshock 2. I checked the forums and people had the same problem months before so I cleared the cache restarted my xbox and I am currently redownloading Bioshock. If it doesnt work again should I just call xbox
    and get a refund??

:)

PanduhhDawg, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Can't download BioShock

Me too! Bought all three last night Bioshock Infinite downloaded fine last night, but 1 and 2 are dying at the end and just saying 'can't download' Can't Download Bioshock 1 or 2 :(

wendeth-C40B946B-01D5-42C9-9B38-B870847CE33B, Mar 26, 2014
  3. michelds1980
    michelds1980 Guest
    Need help with the download of Bioshock

Good morning,

I am from Brazil and recently i have bought in a deal in the week the game Bioshock 1 and 2. But, the Bioshock 1 when reach 18% the download is cancelled. I did no have this problem with the Bioshock 2. I download him 100%.

Anyone plis know what happened?

Thanks,

Michel.

michelds1980, Mar 26, 2014
  4. SassieKat
    SassieKat Guest

Hello. Sorry to hear that you are having troubles downloading Digital Games. Currently, Xbox is having some issues with DLCs. You can keep updated by visiting
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status .. This appears to be occurring for several games.

Purchase and Content Usage: Limited

Affected platforms: Xbox One and Xbox 360

Affected services: Buying downloadable items

3/26/2014 3:26:12 PM CST: Are you unable to purchase content in Xbox Music or Video on Xbox One? Are you having trouble downloading the new Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare downloadable content for Xbox 360? We are aware of these issues and are currently
    working hard to get them fixed. Thanks for your patience while our team works this out. We'll update you again in 30 minutes.

SassieKat, Mar 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Download Bioshock 1 or 2 - Similar Threads - Can't Download Bioshock

2. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  3. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  4. Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store: Hi, i bought last april 2018 from windows store the pc game Age of empires Definitive edition. But after more updates of win 10 inoticed that the game is no longer installed. So i thinked to...
  5. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...
  6. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  7. Can't download Bioshock or Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Bioshock or Oblivion: I recently purchased the new 500 GB Hard Drive but I cannot download Bioshock or Oblivion onto it I get a failed download message on both games after multiple attempts. I have tried the usual...
  8. Can't download Bioshock!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Bioshock!: I've tried following all those steps and also deleting & redownloading my gamer profile to no avail. It's curious it's apparently a problem occurring only with Bioshock. I've contacted 2k about...
  9. One Method to Overcome the "Can't Download Game" Issue (like Bioshock!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Method to Overcome the "Can't Download Game" Issue (like Bioshock!): Okay, I don't know why this worked, but I was able to overcome Bioshock's stubborn "Can't Download" issue. For those of you who have tried everything to overcome the issue with this or any other...
  10. Can't download BioShock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download BioShock: I just purchased BioShock on Xbox and whenever I try to download it gets around 2-4% and then fails. I've cleared my cache, deleted the marketplace data, and deleted the incomplete download data...