Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

Discus and support Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download 4 of 4 DLCs from Market place, but 3 of them fails. Those are: Dark Drácula costume pack, Armored Drácula costume pack and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flávio Neves, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

Hi,

I'm trying to download 4 of 4 DLCs from Market place, but 3 of them fails. Those are: Dark Drácula costume pack, Armored Drácula costume pack and relics & runes pack. The download starts, goes to 0%, then 1%, goes back to 0%, repeat for a couple of times
    and fail.

Already deleted my profile from console, cleared the system cache 3 times, rebooted the console, tryied to download from history... nothing Works.

The Relevation DLC downloads fine.

Could anyone help me with this, please?

:)

Flávio Neves, Jun 14, 2014
  2. IngameInstincts, Jun 14, 2014
  3. JaysonX11
    JaysonX11 Guest
    Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc

JaysonX11, Jun 14, 2014
Thema:

Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

1. Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs - Similar Threads - Can't download Castlevania

2. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  3. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  4. Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store: Hi, i bought last april 2018 from windows store the pc game Age of empires Definitive edition. But after more updates of win 10 inoticed that the game is no longer installed. So i thinked to...
  5. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...
  6. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  7. Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC: I was downloading ARK for via console companion for about 8 days (my internet is horrible). I was almost done with the download when it shut down, without an error message. When I relaunched the...
  8. I bought Modern Warfare using a code and it downloaded but i can't download on a non-home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare using a code and it downloaded but i can't download on a non-home...: It's the first time this happens 04602c3e-c44a-4239-a1de-47ab9e347b4c
  9. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  10. I can't download Castlevania LoS 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Castlevania LoS 2: Hello, I recently acquired castlevania LoS 2 from the store for 360, I tried to download it to my console without success since it stays up to 79% and from there it goes back to 0% and starts...