Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

Discus and support Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download 4 of 4 DLCs from Market place, but 3 of them fails. Those are: Dark Drácula costume pack, Armored Drácula costume pack and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flávio Neves, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

Hi,

I'm trying to download 4 of 4 DLCs from Market place, but 3 of them fails. Those are: Dark Drácula costume pack, Armored Drácula costume pack and relics & runes pack. The download starts, goes to 0%, then 1%, goes back to 0%, repeat for a couple of times
    and fail.

Already deleted my profile from console, cleared the system cache 3 times, rebooted the console, tryied to download from history... nothing Works.

The Relevation DLC downloads fine.

Could anyone help me with this, please?

:)

Flávio Neves, Jun 14, 2014
  2. IngameInstincts, Jun 14, 2014
  3. JaysonX11
    JaysonX11 Guest
    Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc

JaysonX11, Jun 14, 2014
  4. JaysonX11 Win User

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc
  5. giantoctopus69 Win User

I've had the same problem with a game's DLC. I've tried downloading a skin (Armored Dracula) for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and I get the same message. I was able to download the other skins but for that particular one it won't download. It starts at
    0%, goes to 1%. Then it freezes and goes back to 0% and then the window "Can't downlaod...." pops up.
  6. FlintyGull79 Win User

What other game??

Need Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 on the Xbox One console also!
  7. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) are now free to download for gold members

I really love and will play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 again!
  8. Alchemist Don Win User

Konami Pre-E3 Event - Starting at 6:00PM Tonight!

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 looks interesting i enjoyed the first one.
Thema:

Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs

1. Can't download Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLCs - Similar Threads - Can't download Castlevania

2. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  3. I can't download games on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download games on xbox360: I cant download games on xbox360e a26d36b9-2d41-43f4-a643-3c6a6e245d66
  4. Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%: Hi, I am trying to download Halo 3 on XBOX 360 from the online store. I have purchased the game but the download reaches 2% and then fails. I have tried 1. deleting the game and cache and...
  5. I can't download Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Modern Warfare: Everytime I try to download MW is always says "Installation stopped". Can anyone help? 176432e8-eb64-486e-9e87-9f0f215febc7
  6. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  7. Can't download profile on any gfwl game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download profile on any gfwl game: I'm using a new pc and whenever I try to download my xbox profile on any gfwl game, I sign in and enter my product key, then it says downloading profile with a blue bar that doesnt move an inch...
  8. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  9. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  10. I can't download Castlevania LoS 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Castlevania LoS 2: Hello, I recently acquired castlevania LoS 2 from the store for 360, I tried to download it to my console without success since it stays up to 79% and from there it goes back to 0% and starts...