Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pizzicato72, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Pizzicato72
    Pizzicato72 Guest

Hi,

I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to download
    Moonlighter and Super Hot to my PC, but I couldn't install:

• Shenmue 1 & 2
    • Wandersong
    • Shadow Tactics
    • The Messenger
    • Cross Code

When I try to install them from the store, the Install button is greyed out. If I then click "...", it tells me that I don't have any applicable devices. My PC is listed as a device in my Microsoft account, my copy of Windows is valid and activated, and
    it says that I'm not running in S-Mode.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks.

:)

Pizzicato72, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Can't download certain

2. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  3. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  4. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  5. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  6. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.: I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data. I tried just...
  7. Can't download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft: I hade Minecraft but it kept laging out so i thought i sould delete it and redownload it but every time i download it at the end when its about to be done it says installation stopped and it will...
  8. Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Do I have to rebuy this game? Order number [Mod Removed-Personal Information] DBX for 360 c631dbfc-c309-4a72-a5f9-d8ee1bc3159b
  9. Why can't i re-download certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i re-download certain games?: I just bought a new 360 and i'm trying to re-download all of my games, most work fine but some, like mirrors edge for example give me this error code 800700E8. When i try doing it on xbox.com it...
  10. Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...: I'm living in japan at the moment and I've recently decided to download and play fallout new Vegas after a couple years of not playing the disk version. I haven't had any problems with downloading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass pc cant download certain games