Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pizzicato72, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. Pizzicato72
    Pizzicato72 Guest

Hi,

I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to download
    Moonlighter and Super Hot to my PC, but I couldn't install:

• Shenmue 1 & 2
    • Wandersong
    • Shadow Tactics
    • The Messenger
    • Cross Code

When I try to install them from the store, the Install button is greyed out. If I then click "...", it tells me that I don't have any applicable devices. My PC is listed as a device in my Microsoft account, my copy of Windows is valid and activated, and
    it says that I'm not running in S-Mode.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks.

:)

Thema:

1. Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Can't download certain

2. I can't download the installer for game pass PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download the installer for game pass PC.: Every time I open the installer from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games This message appears. I've looked over the known issues and I've rechecked my updates several times and...
  3. Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC): So I pretty much tried every "solution" to be able to download some games I wanted to play. Nothing... My friend has the same issues. Are the games even available for download? Of all games I...
  4. Psychonauts Xbox 360 Can't Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Psychonauts Xbox 360 Can't Download: Hello. I've recently bought Psychonauts on my xbox 360 via its shop and tried to download the game but everytime progression bar reaches 100% I'm getting the message "Can't Download Psychonauts"....
  5. i can't download a XGP game in Win10

in XboX Insiders
    i can't download a XGP game in Win10: [IMG] i tried to download hotline miami from the xbox game pass session on pc but for some reason i could not download it, then it shows 0x80070005 as an error code the download wouldn't even...
  6. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...: I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of space on my SSD. When I redownload one of the...
  7. Can't download movies on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download movies on Xbox 360: I can no longer download movies on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to make a new purchase, I just get the message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status =...
  8. Não consigo realizar o download de jogo da Game pass exclusiva para PC[Translation-I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo realizar o download de jogo da Game pass exclusiva para PC[Translation-I can't...: Fiz o update do Game pass para a versão de PC e estou tentando fazer o download do jogo Imperator:Rome. Porém, aparece um símbolo de proibido ao tentar apertar o botão de instalar, fato que também...
  9. Why can't i re-download certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i re-download certain games?: I just bought a new 360 and i'm trying to re-download all of my games, most work fine but some, like mirrors edge for example give me this error code 800700E8. When i try doing it on xbox.com it...
  10. Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...: I'm living in japan at the moment and I've recently decided to download and play fallout new Vegas after a couple years of not playing the disk version. I haven't had any problems with downloading...