Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

Discus and support Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koenHazelkamp, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken?

because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?

:)

koenHazelkamp, Sep 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. Ripins Win User

Hi there, If you just bought the annal pass the forsaken DLC is not included.
  4. koenHazelkamp Win User

I know, but i called after the problem started. But the women kept repeating that i have to buy the full game forsaken. And for season passes there is no refunds😅
  5. Ripins Win User

You should be able to get a refund if you have recently purchased the annual pass. I got a refund just last week because the same thing happened to me. Maybe the time period had run out for you and that's why you can't get a refund.
  6. choppyseize Win User

It is available you just can't buy it separately. You need to buy the complete version of Destiny for it to appear.
Thema:

1. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken. - Similar Threads - Cant download destiny

2. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  3. i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me: so i am trying to download something but the prompt does not come up and btw pages sometimes dont load. plz help me Best Regards 674a1b2f-b885-46d4-aa2d-1a5fec762e99
  4. Cant download anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download anything: It took for tries to download payday now trying to download black ops 4 but it keeps failing says instalation has stopped. I reset my Internet did 2 hard resets on my xbox. My dls is 486.42mbps...
  5. Cant download anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download anything digital: So here the jist I wanted a xbox x so I ended up buying one off of someone well everything was going fine until about a month in having it till it started crashing every game I tried to play so I...
  6. Taken king downloadable for year 1 destiny players not rated yet, cant purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taken king downloadable for year 1 destiny players not rated yet, cant purchase: destiny the taken kings $40 downloadable content that is for year 1 destiny players hasn't been rated yet so teen accounts cant buy it, why? can someone rate it please!!...
  7. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...: can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007
  8. Destiny "Cant Download"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny "Cant Download": So i went into Gamestop today to pick up my Pre-Order on Destiny (Digital). got through a long day of work with only one thought on my mind *DESTINY*. i get home and enter in the Download code...
  9. Cant download destiny beta..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny beta..: I went on my xbox to download the destiny beta but every time i press the purchase button the xbox prompt shows up then just close on its own.Also beside the purchase button is a negative one.....
  10. 'Cant download Destiny Beta'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Cant download Destiny Beta': I got my code for the destiny beta and redeemed it on my 360. It started downloading, but then randomly stopped and a message popped up saying 'Can't download Destiny Beta.' Now when I go on my...