Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

Discus and support Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken? because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by koenHazelkamp, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken.

Why can’t i download destiny 2 forsaken?

because i bought the annual pass forsaken and now it keeps asking for destiny 2 forsaken and i can’t play it anymore now!?

:)

koenHazelkamp, Sep 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Destiny 2

Hi there Spider,

Thanks for reaching out. The
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection
    will come with the following contents:

• Destiny 2
    • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
    • Expansion II: Warmind
    • Destiny 2: Forsaken

Hope this helps.
  4. Ripins Win User

Hi there, If you just bought the annal pass the forsaken DLC is not included.
  5. koenHazelkamp Win User

I know, but i called after the problem started. But the women kept repeating that i have to buy the full game forsaken. And for season passes there is no refunds😅
  6. Ripins Win User

You should be able to get a refund if you have recently purchased the annual pass. I got a refund just last week because the same thing happened to me. Maybe the time period had run out for you and that's why you can't get a refund.
Thema:

1. Cant download destiny 2 Forsaken. - Similar Threads - Cant download destiny

2. Cant download the OSU2 zip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download the OSU2 zip.: cant reach OSU2. 83e16048-f602-464e-9b7e-aeb401db51db
  3. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  4. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  5. I cant download my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download my profile: I tried a few times to download my profile for play some games but the console show me this Error 8015409A I look on all the fórums and the lots of questions that you have with the same problem I...
  6. Taken king downloadable for year 1 destiny players not rated yet, cant purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taken king downloadable for year 1 destiny players not rated yet, cant purchase: destiny the taken kings $40 downloadable content that is for year 1 destiny players hasn't been rated yet so teen accounts cant buy it, why? can someone rate it please!!...
  7. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...: can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007
  8. Destiny "Cant Download"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny "Cant Download": So i went into Gamestop today to pick up my Pre-Order on Destiny (Digital). got through a long day of work with only one thought on my mind *DESTINY*. i get home and enter in the Download code...
  9. Cant download destiny beta..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download destiny beta..: I went on my xbox to download the destiny beta but every time i press the purchase button the xbox prompt shows up then just close on its own.Also beside the purchase button is a negative one.....
  10. 'Cant download Destiny Beta'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Cant download Destiny Beta': I got my code for the destiny beta and redeemed it on my 360. It started downloading, but then randomly stopped and a message popped up saying 'Can't download Destiny Beta.' Now when I go on my...