Can't download digital game

Discus and support Can't download digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by renatespirga, Apr 17, 2021.

1. renatespirga
    renatespirga Guest

Hello!
    I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't download". Then the file corrupts.
    I've tried restarting the console, I've tried using wired and wireless networks, but nothing changed.
    Could this be a region issue since I live in Latvia and I bought it from the GB marketplace? I have no clue what to do to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance!

:)

renatespirga, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there!

Apologies for the delay in response. If you're still having download troubles, please try removing your storage device and install the game using the Xbox One console's internal storage to see if there's any change. Keep us updated with how it goes :)
  3. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
  4. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?
    I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes it's a region issue. Some games are region locked meaning your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the game is available. There is no way around region locking.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TheRealCaptain1.

Thema:

1. Can't download digital game - Similar Threads - Can't download digital

2. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Can't download renegade ops for Xbox 360 any suggestions ( says download this item) is the game no longer downloadable or what 3d02e798-9416-4925-8c57-bd582d7e3618
  3. Can't Play Digital Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Digital Download: I am just trying to play Star Wars Battle Front II but it is telling me that I don't own it or I don't have rights to it but it clearly states in my order history that i indeed type in a download...
  4. Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.: Hi all, I am unable to download a specific game to my Xbox 360 that I've been wanting to play for some time. I own Viva Piñata:TIP digital and in lieu of a PC port, I decided to dust off my 360...
  5. Can't get any digital content to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get any digital content to download: We've been trying to download 2 digital content games for over a week, even with internet speeds of 14.5 mb/s these files keep resetting the download, I was trying to have it completed BEFORE...
  6. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card: why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd
  7. Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free: I own the Xbox One Edition digitally. According to the Better Together FAQ on the Minecraft website, that means the new version should just be in my ready to install, but it is not. The store page...
  8. Can't Play Digitally Downloaded Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Digitally Downloaded Game: So I recently purchased the Resident Evil: Revelations deluxe bundle (includes Resident Evil Revelations & RE:R2 Deluxe Edition) and I installed both games and all additional content, of course,...
  9. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...
  10. Bought DOA5 digitally and can't download Ultimate or Last Round.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought DOA5 digitally and can't download Ultimate or Last Round.: Another topic on the incredible mess that is Dead or Alive 5.... At the end of 2013 I bought DOA5: Ultimate during a sale. I played it back then but haven't got it to work ever again over the...