Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

Discus and support Can’t Download Free Games with Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AidenNguyen1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. AidenNguyen1
    AidenNguyen1 Guest

My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with gold. The store even says something like, “You’re Subscribed
    to Xbox Live Gold. You can download this game for free.” when I download games that were previously with gold. Does my friend have to install the game first or what?

:)

AidenNguyen1, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, your friend would have to download it first. Gold discounts and free games will only work for the account that purchased Gold.
  3. Mr ludicolo69 Win User

I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

And I can still access free with gold games I just can’t play online on any
  4. Connah95 Win User

Can’t download free Xbox 360 game with gold

over the last day or so Xbox live has been hiving service alerts and this could be the reason why you had trouble
  5. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Free Trials will not let you purchase the 360 Games with Gold. You will only be able to get the Xbox One games.

This is clarified on the support page.

For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Can’t Download Free

2. I can’t download xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download xbox insider app: I downloaded again Minecraft for Windows 10 (it’s redeemed) and it’s in beta version 1.16.20 or something and I searched how to get out of that and I can’t access to the Xbox insider hub cause I’m...
  3. My Xbox 360 can’t download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 can’t download a game: I need help please! My xbox 360 gives me an error message whenever i try to download minecraft story mode season 2 episodes. The message goes like this, ”sorry there’s a problem buying or...
  4. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  5. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  6. Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs: Hi, ive had my account for 10+ years, and when i had a 360 i bought map packs for all the CODs like WAW and BO 1&2, but trying to find it on my purchase history and its all gone. I cant redownload...
  7. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game: Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone...
  8. Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.: When I try to download one of the free RTX maps in game, I click download, it sits there for 5 seconds as if it’s going to start downloading, then the download button pops back up. I can’t get it...
  9. Can’t re-download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t re-download a game: Hello was trying to get some help. I wanted to re-download Mortal Kombat 11. I had purchased the game a ehile back when it first came out. I deleted a while back to reserve space. Now i want to...
  10. Can’t download free Xbox 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download free Xbox 360 game with gold: would anyone be able to fill me in with knowledge? So I have an Xbox One and Xbox live and have been having issues downloading free 360 games. I have my card on file with my account for...