Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

Discus and support Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DFWMartin, Apr 11, 2019.

1. DFWMartin
    DFWMartin Guest

Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half.

For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games. (My last successful download was Deadfall Adventures.) It doesn't matter if I'm playing something or not.

I worked with tech support and they were unable to diagnose the problem: service request number
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

As the free games are the only reason I have the Gold membership, I'll be canceling it at the end of this month if I can't get this problem fixed.

:)

DFWMartin, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games - Similar Threads - Can't download free

2. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  3. I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.: I try lots of times to download the games but always give me an error that says sorry try to download it later, i try every day since 1th of this mont and the problem persist....
  4. Can't download the free game that came with xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the free game that came with xbox one x: I can't seem to download the free game that came with my xbox one x (Tomb Raider). It says on the outside of the box that it is a digital download. I tried to Google it and found it should be...
  5. Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own digital copy of Xbox One Edition, can't download Better Together for free: I own the Xbox One Edition digitally. According to the Better Together FAQ on the Minecraft website, that means the new version should just be in my ready to install, but it is not. The store page...
  6. I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass: I wanted to try xbox game pass so i downloaded Sea of thieves but after i downloaded it game after 2 sec shuts down and microsoft store shows statement "Can't launch this game for more information...
  7. Can't download XBOX 360 free game on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download XBOX 360 free game on XBox One: I'm having trouble getting Cars 2: The Video Game on my xbox one. It's free this month on Xbox GOLD. And i have a gold subscription but it always says my purchase cannot be completed at this...
  8. Unable to download the free Games With Gold - "Can't download" the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download the free Games With Gold - "Can't download" the game: Hi, I had bought the Xbox 360 S console in the USA in 2013. Now, I live in India and migrated my Xbox Live profile to India as well. I had also changed the console Locale to India. I have taken...
  9. Why can't I download Battlefield 3 with Xbox Gold, while it is for free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download Battlefield 3 with Xbox Gold, while it is for free?: It's a free game for september with Xbox Live Gold for NL. I tried several times, it should be free. But when I start download it says it is not available in my region? What can I do?...
  10. Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games: in my subscriptions says that is active, but when i try to play online, the game ask me for a gold subscription, also i can't create groups for chat i can play the games with gold that are in my...