Can't download from the store

Discus and support Can't download from the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to dled apps and demos. I click on I want to then instead of taken me to the confirm screen it just stays ona grey screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TNARICH05, Dec 27, 2014.

1. TNARICH05
    TNARICH05 Guest

Trying to dled apps and demos. I click on I want to then instead of taken me to the confirm screen it just stays ona grey screen

:)

TNARICH05, Dec 27, 2014
  2. MiNioNLvR
    MiNioNLvR Guest
    Can't download items from the avatar store

Need assistance, every time I try to get an item from the avatar store it tells me my purchase was successful but my download queue is full. To download the item to your xbox, remove items from your queue. When I go to my queue there
    is nothing there. How can I get.this fixed?

MiNioNLvR, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Can't download items from the avatar store

Try to Redownload your profile on your dashboard , That usually Helps

itzjustARTYOM, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't download from the store - Similar Threads - Can't download store

2. Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download Subnautica on Microsoft Store: I have game pass right now for PC and when I try to click download Subnautica, it says "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices to your Microsoft Account. To install, sign in on a...
  3. Can't download from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download from the store: I've been trying since last night (3/20) to download the Blue-Ray player from the store on my Xbox One S, but every time I go to install it I get a message that reads, "Please Try Again Later:...
  4. nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]

in XBoX Accessibility
    nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]: mesmo tendo pagado a game pass ultimate nao funciona baixar alguns jogo em especifico que rodam no meu pc fica a opçao instalar mais clara(bloqueada pra clicar) clico nos tres pontinhos do lado do...
  5. Purchased Halo:MCC on the PC using the Microsoft store, can't download it on xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Halo:MCC on the PC using the Microsoft store, can't download it on xbox one S: I Purchased Halo: the Master Chief Collection on PC through Microsoft, I have attempted multiple times to install it on my xbox as well to no avail, it does not appear in the "my games and apps"...
  6. Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download a game from Microsoft store because I'm not "logged in": So I just bought the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and got a key to redeem the code. It says I can download, but when I click the button it says I have to log in, even though i was logged in when I...
  7. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  8. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  9. Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store: Hi, i bought last april 2018 from windows store the pc game Age of empires Definitive edition. But after more updates of win 10 inoticed that the game is no longer installed. So i thinked to...
  10. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...