Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

Discus and support Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stuluh395, Jan 1, 2020.

1. /u/stuluh395
    /u/stuluh395 Guest

I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says "Your device is incompatible with this version" and I can't install it. I see no reason why it would be incompatible. I have a Samsung Chromebook Plus.

submitted by /u/stuluh395
    [link] [comments]

/u/stuluh395, Jan 1, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

The only way to download the app is from the google app store, if the app is available for the chromebook, which I don't believe it is.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux)

are you streaming to mixer or twitch from your xbox?

if you are then I'd suggest using the app to stream directly from your console and then log into your stream on your chromebook using a web browser so you can monitor the chat that way
  4. Mage is sad Win User

Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

Its an HP chromebook laptop. So is my device just completely incompatible with the console companion app or do you think I could download windows 10 and run it through that?
  5. PaperzMask Win User

Games/Xbox

if u mean Streaming Xbox one games on PC using xbox app then no u cant, controller in mandatory.

if its a play anywhere title & u've downloaded it on PC, playing on PC then yes u can.
  6. JediLukeVader Win User

bad http

ok im better sure i mentioned i dont have a pc im on chromebook currently so i dont stream on pc ill try it thank u for ur help
Thema:

1. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook - Similar Threads - Cant Download Game

2. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...
  3. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  4. Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get my game to download on my Xbox: Hey Guys, I've just purchased Battlefield on the mobile app. Now I (obviously) want to download the game but there is nowhere a button I can press so I can download it towards my Xbox. I've...
  5. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  6. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  7. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  8. Cant play a downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a downloaded game: I downloaded the game "conker live and reloaded" that is a xbox original, but i'm trying to play the game but it says "it was not possible start the game. Download the game again" but i tried to...
  9. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  10. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...