Can't Download Game Update

Discus and support Can't Download Game Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play Madden 25, it says "This game requires an update, but the update couldn't be found. PLEASE HELP!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OsTeRtOaStEr21, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Can't Download Game Update

When I try to play Madden 25, it says "This game requires an update, but the update couldn't be found. PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

OsTeRtOaStEr21, Jan 27, 2014
  2. CAN'T UPDATE OR DOWNLOAD GAMES!!!

when I wanted to update paladins it stopped at 0% and now it happens with every game and app I am trying to download or update!!!! please help

EightyLeopard88, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Jan 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Go to Settings/System/Storage and highlight one of the devices (do not press A). Then press Y and choose Clear System Cache. Do this three times. Restart the console, insert the disc and see if the update can be downloaded this time.

Here are also instructions for cache-clearing:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

maxen, Jan 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Download Game Update - Similar Threads - Can't Download Game

2. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly...
  3. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App: Whenever i try to download Sea of Thieves i get Error with Code 0x8000000b. I can download every other Game just get that with Sea of Thieves. f9538b5e-4921-4e7d-b09b-13072a7fd81e
  4. can't start downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't start downloaded game: I've got the Game Pass Ultimate edition and I downloaded Slay the Spire but get this error message when i try to start the game "Slay The Spire ist unter Ihrem Konto derzeit nicht verfügbar. Der...
  5. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  6. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  7. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  8. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  9. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  10. I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Dear Community, I have a problem about Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass on PC, like I said on the title. I got Game Pass when it was $1. Me and my friends played Sea of Thieves, now we want to play...