Cant download game updates

Discus and support Cant download game updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have been running my xbox through a huwai ai cube for over a year without any downloading or online gaming problems. Since last monday i havnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philangel1, Mar 6, 2020.

1. philangel1
    philangel1 Guest

Hi, i have been running my xbox through a huwai ai cube for over a year without any downloading or online gaming problems.

Since last monday i havnt been able to download game updates,the update just sits at 0% and keep getting installation stopped message.

I have reset my console and done all the usual power off/re start proceedures.

I am on the three network and get download speeds of 29mbps , uploads of 26mbps and latency of 25ms.

Any ideas or suggestions.....

Thanks in advance

Phil

:)

philangel1, Mar 6, 2020
  2. baiianbiscuit Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I cant download the games pass I get your not quite ready any suggestions? says windows is making the update available etc etc. but I cant download the app. I have manually checked for updates and updated the latest one but to no avail.
  3. BetrayedImp7119 Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I just installed the update and I still cant download the games.
  4. TyRaNt04270 Win User

CANT DOWNLOAD GAME UPDATE!

Hello martini107,

after reading your latest update sounds to me that either your xbox could be failing or the hard drive is failing. best thing to do if you own the older xbox try swapping the hard drive with a friend and see if that works if it still does it on your friends
    xbox then its the hard drive dieing.

hope that helps
  5. Rude Dory Win User

CANT DOWNLOAD GAME UPDATE!

A couple solutions that may help:

1 Switch off the Xbox 360 and disconnect and reconnect all cables

2 Remove the HDD and reattach it
  6. erod777 Win User

cant download game updates

I have a 320gb and a 120gb. Theyre unofficial but I tried to update it without my harddrive since i have 2.5gb left in my internal memory and still doesnt finish the updates. I did try with a wired and wireless connection and the issue keeps happening. This
    happens to uninstalled games and to games that I downloaded from the Xbox live market like halo 3.

Its probably a glitch from the latest xbox live update from last week. And the worst part is that without those updates I cant play dlc for games I have.

thank you.
Thema:

1. Cant download game updates - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download game: ive just bought the new modern warefare game and i can download everything besides the multiplayer. it keeps saying that it appears to be corrupt and to try to reinstall it with a code...
  3. Cant download game!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download game!!: So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that Im staying inside more im wanting to play it...
  4. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  5. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...
  6. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  7. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  8. Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get my game to download on my Xbox: Hey Guys, I've just purchased Battlefield on the mobile app. Now I (obviously) want to download the game but there is nowhere a button I can press so I can download it towards my Xbox. I've...
  9. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  10. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...