Cant download game!!

Discus and support Cant download game!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZOMBE MOD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ZOMBE MOD
    ZOMBE MOD Guest

Cant download game!!

So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that Im staying inside more im wanting to play it and now I got A new Xbox it doesn't want to give me it.
    Can you please fix this for me?? Yes I've tried restarting and resetting my Xbox and it still won't work.

:)

ZOMBE MOD, Mar 25, 2020
  2. TheGrandDad4415 Win User

Call of duty data pack 1

Same problem with the store, cant cant look at or purchase any game and cant download data pack that i need for mw as need access to the store to download it
  3. lLord Smoke 420 Win User

Command and conquer red alert 3 on demand download problem

No one who has downloaded the game successfully is going to find this forum. Because there not having this problem. I like everyone else cant download the game. 10% then a message says i cant download it. :-/
  4. mitkabelaz Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

After happend last month with Army of Two i cant download,and even if i pay xbox gold every month i cant download that free game, again this month another game Mafia 2 is region locked and i cant download because Microsoft dont care of Eastern Europe. Im
    living on Belarus , Grodno. Its second month i cant download Games for Gold Free . Its super unfair for me, why they cant put free region? Dont exist solutions?
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

Cant download the game

Well it does matter since MS wants to make sure you're not by-passing any restrictions; one Marketplace for each region, totally not dependent on the content. You should make sure your profile is actually registered to the country where you try to access
    the Marketplace and if it isn't, you can migrate the account and that should solve the problem.
  6. JawsOceanian14 Win User

Cant download the game

Mine just says I can't download it :/
Thema:

Cant download game!!

1. Cant download game!! - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download any game pass games onto pc.: Hello. So I got gamepass not so long ago to buy Doom eternal. I bought gamepass clicked on install and it showed no devices. Why? Please help. da25364c-6104-4c4e-92e5-b58048751052
  3. Cant download any games on xbox gamepass for PC drive is "unknown available"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games on xbox gamepass for PC drive is "unknown available": Hello Microsoft Community After setting up an new Windows 10 to my PC because the old was broken, I cant install any games on xbox gamepass anymore because all my drivers are "unknown available"....
  4. cant download i nxbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download i nxbox game pass pc: so i bought it yesterday and i downloaded mcc astroneer and flight sim and now when i try to download something it says download failed error code 0x8000000b ddbbc335-fb4a-464f-bff1-ede64b25c8f2
  5. Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001: Hello, I have gamepass ultimate on my Microsoft account and it reflects correctly in the Xbox app and on my console. On the Microsoft store app it shows gamepass for console not ultimate. I am...
  6. Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.: I signed up to Xbox For PC and was able to install FORZA and play it no issues. However, why i try to install Flight Sim 2020 it wont even download it. I have the Same issue with HALO as well....
  7. I cant re-download my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant re-download my game: hi, I had to reset my xbox because it was having troubles running, but before I did I had a game called “Call Of Duty WW2” and I bought the game on the same xbox, and I also bought the resistance...
  8. Why cant i download this 18 plus game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download this 18 plus game?: Why cant i download this 18 plus game? I am over the age of 18 and on my microsoft account is my real birthdate but i still get this error PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily and yes ive...
  9. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  10. Cant download any Games in XGP

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any Games in XGP: Hey Guys. I have a question. I cant download any games at the XGP. It just says " Preparation " Is someone having the same issues? 11227578-c0d8-474f-9bff-5cd5dbf1f47d