Cant download game!!

Discus and support Cant download game!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZOMBE MOD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ZOMBE MOD
    ZOMBE MOD Guest

Cant download game!!

So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that Im staying inside more im wanting to play it and now I got A new Xbox it doesn't want to give me it.
    Can you please fix this for me?? Yes I've tried restarting and resetting my Xbox and it still won't work.

:)

ZOMBE MOD, Mar 25, 2020
  2. lLord Smoke 420 Win User

Command and conquer red alert 3 on demand download problem

No one who has downloaded the game successfully is going to find this forum. Because there not having this problem. I like everyone else cant download the game. 10% then a message says i cant download it. :-/
  3. mitkabelaz Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

After happend last month with Army of Two i cant download,and even if i pay xbox gold every month i cant download that free game, again this month another game Mafia 2 is region locked and i cant download because Microsoft dont care of Eastern Europe. Im
    living on Belarus , Grodno. Its second month i cant download Games for Gold Free . Its super unfair for me, why they cant put free region? Dont exist solutions?
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Cant download the game

Well it does matter since MS wants to make sure you're not by-passing any restrictions; one Marketplace for each region, totally not dependent on the content. You should make sure your profile is actually registered to the country where you try to access
    the Marketplace and if it isn't, you can migrate the account and that should solve the problem.
  5. JawsOceanian14 Win User

Cant download the game

Mine just says I can't download it :/
  6. Miss x Vanilla Win User

cant download a game

yes i am running into an error /code , i have tried EVERYTHING on there that it tells me to do nothing works, i dont have a credit card so thats why i bought points. i wont let me download any game. but for some reason it let me download the free AC II
    so im not sure whats wrong. i tried everything, i tried again and it wont work please help.
Thema:

Cant download game!!

1. Cant download game!! - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant download game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download game updates: Hi, i have been running my xbox through a huwai ai cube for over a year without any downloading or online gaming problems. Since last monday i havnt been able to download game updates,the update...
  3. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  4. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...
  5. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  6. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  7. Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get my game to download on my Xbox: Hey Guys, I've just purchased Battlefield on the mobile app. Now I (obviously) want to download the game but there is nowhere a button I can press so I can download it towards my Xbox. I've...
  8. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  9. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  10. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...