Cant download game

Discus and support Cant download game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive just bought the new modern warefare game and i can download everything besides the multiplayer. it keeps saying that it appears to be corrupt and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryanpoirier1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. ryanpoirier1
    ryanpoirier1 Guest

Cant download game

ive just bought the new modern warefare game and i can download everything besides the multiplayer. it keeps saying that it appears to be corrupt and to try to reinstall it with a code (0x80070570) how can i fix this as the multiplayer is why i purchased
    the game to begin with.

:)

ryanpoirier1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. TheGrandDad4415 Win User

Call of duty data pack 1

Same problem with the store, cant cant look at or purchase any game and cant download data pack that i need for mw as need access to the store to download it
  3. lLord Smoke 420 Win User

Command and conquer red alert 3 on demand download problem

No one who has downloaded the game successfully is going to find this forum. Because there not having this problem. I like everyone else cant download the game. 10% then a message says i cant download it. :-/
  4. mitkabelaz Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

After happend last month with Army of Two i cant download,and even if i pay xbox gold every month i cant download that free game, again this month another game Mafia 2 is region locked and i cant download because Microsoft dont care of Eastern Europe. Im
    living on Belarus , Grodno. Its second month i cant download Games for Gold Free . Its super unfair for me, why they cant put free region? Dont exist solutions?
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

Cant download the game

Well it does matter since MS wants to make sure you're not by-passing any restrictions; one Marketplace for each region, totally not dependent on the content. You should make sure your profile is actually registered to the country where you try to access
    the Marketplace and if it isn't, you can migrate the account and that should solve the problem.
  6. JawsOceanian14 Win User

Cant download the game

Mine just says I can't download it :/
Thema:

Cant download game

1. Cant download game - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games from xbox and microsoft store. Can't download xbox.: Is the second time that happen. At the first time I reboot the pc but after 1 month that happen again, but i don`t want reboot my pc. I can`t install xbox and games from microsoft store. It`s...
  3. Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago: So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am trying to download it again a couple years...
  4. Xbox one game disc cant download offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game disc cant download offline: I had just bought a game and then tryied to install it and it dosent pop up in my queue or installing. I can play other games I have that are already downloaded with disc and they all work fine. I...
  5. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  6. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  7. Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play free games which I have downloaded it says I need Xbox live pass?: All, I recently bought an Xbox for my son and he has a couple of the free games downloaded, Roblox etc. He went to play yesterday and he cant seem to play these games they all say he needs an...
  8. Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC: So I bought some games on xbox like Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls, Jalopy, WWE 2K20, Prison Architect, Far Cry 4 Gold edition, Fallout 4 along with all the DLC s, UFC 3, The Mad Max game, RDR2,...
  9. Cant play downloaded game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play downloaded game: I bought and downloaded skyrim off live. I cannot get it to play. It always says the game failed to launch. I am currently redownloadjng the game. Any suggestions if that doesn't work? I paid 30...
  10. Cant download game!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download game!!: So I've owned Minecraft Sence 2016 and it was on a disc and when the new update came out (better together) I got Minecraft like everyone else. Now that Im staying inside more im wanting to play it...