Can't download games with gold

Discus and support Can't download games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having issues downloading some of the games with gold. Most games I had in my queue worked, but Batlefield Bad Company 2, Viva Pinata and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fcd1948pch, Nov 16, 2014.

1. fcd1948pch
    fcd1948pch Guest

Hello,

I am having issues downloading some of the games with gold. Most games I had in my queue worked, but Batlefield Bad Company 2, Viva Pinata and the latest one Red Faction don't. It does the same for all 3... it goes up to about 79% and it says "Can't download
    (title of he game)". When I go on the hard rive, the game is corrupted. I tried basically everything (deleted and redownloaded profile, cleared cache 3 times, reinstalled update, checked HD for corrupted content, cleared content cache and marketplace data,
    verified my billing info). My profile is UK, I live in Romania, but I don't have a split account because I never made any purchases (just games with gold), and multiple other games worked. I used to work for Xbox and I know my account is OK <Xbox 360 E 250
    GB>. Any ideas ? Can't download games with gold :)

:)

fcd1948pch, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Shiznorak
    Shiznorak Guest
    Can't download Games With Gold

Found the reason. You can't have two people login for whatever reason.

Shiznorak, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Shiznorak
    Shiznorak Guest
    Can't download Games With Gold

I have Xbox Live (Expires 11/2017) and I got to the Games with Gold on the Xbox 1. I click on the game (Evolve Ultimate Edition) and select the "Free* with Gold." When I click on it the system takes me back to the Games with Gold menu with the three games
    and other deals with gold.

How do I download the game?

Shiznorak, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's because those games are region locked. In order to be able to download them, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to live in a region where those games are available.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't download games with gold - Similar Threads - Can't download games

2. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  3. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  4. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  5. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  6. I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7: Please help ;;; It's my 1st time with xbox, i bought gamepass 3 days ago and i wanted to download some games. I can't install anything and i all of the time get error with code: 0x800700e7....
  7. Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC: Hi there, yesterday I purchased 3 DLC for CoD Black Ops. All of them gets to 99% and then start acting strangely, like getting back to 0%, and then back again to 98-99%, until the download stops,...
  8. Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC: hi, I've had the same problems since i first got xbox Game oass on pc with the XBOX(Beta) app, some, like the outer worlds, halo CE, state of decay 2 and others work perfectly, but a lot of them,...
  9. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  10. Can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased game: I've purchased Fable 2 via Xbox Game Store on the Xbox 360 yesterday but I cant donwload it. It downloads rather slowly till about 80% and then restarts at 0% and the same again and again. Whats...