CAn't download games with gold

Discus and support CAn't download games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can download neither Lego Stars Wars 2, nor Batman the Telltale series (GAmes with Gold), anyone else having this issue? any workaround?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old nerdy guy, Jan 22, 2020.

1. CAn't download games with gold

I can download neither Lego Stars Wars 2, nor Batman the Telltale series (GAmes with Gold), anyone else having this issue? any workaround?

:)

Old nerdy guy, Jan 22, 2020
  2. trunus-6D946E70-67C7 Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

I can download Xbox one games with "Games with Gold" but i can't download 360 Game.
  3. Old nerdy guy Win User

Thanks everyone, you're all great, much appreciated :)
  4. luissolid Win User

Yesterday Xbox One Have a problem to install games from the store. Some users still have problems woth some games.

I recommend to restart you console that should work!

Regards!
  5. greedyflashmast Win User

Try going throught you pc if you have one and it will force install on xbox
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User
Thema:

1. CAn't download games with gold - Similar Threads - CAn't download games

2. can't download game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download game: i tried launching MSFS the other day and i got a "you're too early" error message today i reinstalled windows and now i can't even download the game, i look at my owned games and it's not there...
  3. Can't reedem a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem a game download: Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Download EA Play Games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Download EA Play Games on PC: Hello, January 3 I have signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download EA Play Games on my PC. My Windows 10 Version is: 20H2 Build19042 Xbox Console Companion - Beta is version...
  5. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  6. My son can't play games I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't play games I downloaded: Hi - new to all of this. Just got an XBox Series S. Bought Ultimate Game Pass via my account. Downloaded some games to the console. We can play them fine when I am logged in. But when we log him...
  7. Can't download Game purchased in xbox store to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Game purchased in xbox store to my Xbox 360: Hi, I just bought Life is strange for Xbox 360 at xbox store web page, but now I can't download into my xbox. how can I do to allow it on my xbox? NOTE: I registered my Xbox at devices after my...
  8. I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to change where the games are downloaded for my game pass on pc, why can't i?: I'm actually in utter shock that a company as big as Microsoft has failed to even allow me to download games to my HDD instead of my SSD. I've never seen this level of incompetence, JUST LET ME...
  9. EA play for game pass PC, I can't download the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA play for game pass PC, I can't download the games.: I could tell myself why we're at day 15 and there's still no ea play for pc, I've viculated my xbox account with ea's but I still can't download any games. Thank you for advanced i hope someone...
  10. My friend can't download a game from his xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend can't download a game from his xbox game pass: Okay, so my friend wanted to download a game, but the download stopped at 2% and gets onto the waiting list, when he pressed on continue, the download started from 0% again, then it stops again at...