CAn't download games with gold

Discus and support CAn't download games with gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can download neither Lego Stars Wars 2, nor Batman the Telltale series (GAmes with Gold), anyone else having this issue? any workaround?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old nerdy guy, Jan 22, 2020.

1. CAn't download games with gold

I can download neither Lego Stars Wars 2, nor Batman the Telltale series (GAmes with Gold), anyone else having this issue? any workaround?

:)

Old nerdy guy, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

CAn't download games with gold

1. CAn't download games with gold - Similar Threads - CAn't download games

2. Can't update or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games: So I woke up and wanted to download war thunder and then update division 2 then fifa 20 but all it keeps saying is installation stopped, I've tried hard resetting and I have enough space...
  3. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  4. nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]

in XBoX Accessibility
    nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]: mesmo tendo pagado a game pass ultimate nao funciona baixar alguns jogo em especifico que rodam no meu pc fica a opçao instalar mais clara(bloqueada pra clicar) clico nos tres pontinhos do lado do...
  5. I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC: Issue: Cannot Download Games On My PC Even Though I Have Ultimate Gamepass So I got a brand new laptop today and went to download games on it from the xbox app and xbox companion app but it just...
  6. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  7. Can't download any games or game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download any games or game updates: I can't download any games or game updates since yesterday. I accidentally ejected a game disc as it was installing then shut the console down. Now I can't update or download games. Please can...
  8. Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one: [img] when I go on the console and try to get an xbox360 game with gold it shows up this even though I'm on the console f911ff2c-a107-44fd-8367-3c7ebb77dafc
  9. (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass

in XboX Insiders
    (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass: I'm trying to download Children of Morta on Xbox One and I keep getting an error, it's error 0x87E0000D, the download keeps trying to start and keeps giving me the same error message. When I look...
  10. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...