Can't download games with gold

Discus and support Can't download games with gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to download a game but it only gives me the option to buy the game. It says my gold subscription ended last year even though I'm in a family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dont kill ben, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Can't download games with gold

I'm trying to download a game but it only gives me the option to buy the game. It says my gold subscription ended last year even though I'm in a family gold subscription that gets paid monthly. I've been playing games that require gold.

:)

dont kill ben, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't download games with gold

1. Can't download games with gold - Similar Threads - Can't download games

2. I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download game on PC code 0x800700e7: Please help ;;; It's my 1st time with xbox, i bought gamepass 3 days ago and i wanted to download some games. I can't install anything and i all of the time get error with code: 0x800700e7....
  3. Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC: Hi there, yesterday I purchased 3 DLC for CoD Black Ops. All of them gets to 99% and then start acting strangely, like getting back to 0%, and then back again to 98-99%, until the download stops,...
  4. Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download most Xbox Game Pass games on PC: hi, I've had the same problems since i first got xbox Game oass on pc with the XBOX(Beta) app, some, like the outer worlds, halo CE, state of decay 2 and others work perfectly, but a lot of them,...
  5. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  6. Can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased game: I've purchased Fable 2 via Xbox Game Store on the Xbox 360 yesterday but I cant donwload it. It downloads rather slowly till about 80% and then restarts at 0% and the same again and again. Whats...
  7. Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try to explain as best I can. I have diagnosed OCD and anyone who knows it will know it drives you nuts when things aren't "even" Just recently i pulled my 360 out of the cupboards where it...
  8. Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass: Followed all steps in https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10 Deleted the game and tried to reinstall it fresh No problems with any of my...
  9. Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from My Pins anymore: I'll try my best to explain... I have diagnosed OCD and so when I turn my 360 on, I just like to actually be able to see my games… but as you know some games appear in “My Games” just as blank...
  10. Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles: In the "full library" section, I can see the "all owned games" , but that tab doesn't show any GWG. I can also see the "xbox live gold" button and it has a number listed (68), presumably the...