Can't download GTA V on different xbox

Discus and support Can't download GTA V on different xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kris�, Mar 22, 2020.

1. kris�
    kris� Guest

I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games and Apps, It doesn't show up. When I go to the store and look up GTA V, the only option is to buy
    it- but I already did??

:)

kris�, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't download GTA V on different xbox - Similar Threads - Can't download GTA

2. I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One?: So I downloaded GTA IV in 2013 and it has just been added to the Backwards Compatible list... however I cannot find the game. I've searched 'My Games' on the Xbox website and it's not there (yet...
  3. Can't download my GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my GTA V: Hello I bought a GTA V by credit card through the xbox one store from the pc and the payment is listed as completed (from PC) but the game is not shown in games and apps section or to right side...
  4. i cant download GTA V, it gives me "Can't Download GTA V", how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download GTA V, it gives me "Can't Download GTA V", how do i fix this?: I Talked to Xbox Support for 2 hours, and Rockstar support for 1 Hour, and i cant fix this, this issue also affects all of my other games to including Tomb Raider, and a few halo games. its not a...
  5. Can't Download GTA V On My Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download GTA V On My Xbox 360 Slim: So I recently bought GTA V Because My Disc got cracked. I would try to download it and It will stay at 0% and say "Can't Download GTA V" and sometimes go to 1% or 2% then I would turn my xbox off...
  6. Can't download GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download GTA V: All other games I can DL. Just bought GTA V from the Xbox store but get the message Can't Download GTA V. Any ideas why? 6f588171-d157-4508-9c72-fd3e9896d6a6
  7. Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V": I just purchased GTA V off the market for the new years count down sale but whenever I try and download it tells me it can't. It gives no error or anything. I'd hate to have wasted my money. I've...
  8. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v: I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...
  9. Can't download GTA V on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download GTA V on my system: I haven't been able to download GTA V on my system for two weeks. I've done everything you've said to do, but it still comes back with the same stupid reasoning. I have an external hard drive with...
  10. I can't download my gta 5 and my disc is in the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my gta 5 and my disc is in the xbox: It gets really annoying cause I can't play because I love the game gta but I can't play it cecf34bd-906a-4da0-8599-8ef6adb02aac