Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

Discus and support Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TragicCar630867, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help.

:)

TragicCar630867, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Cz TDuell96 Win User

Are you 100% sure you bought it on the right account.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I verified mine and it worls perfect check that you own it.
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
  5. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
  6. Slatypus Win User

best cheap multiplayer game

Left 4 Dead - $19.99

Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.99

Borderlands - $14.99
Thema:

1. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2 - Similar Threads - Can’t download Left

2. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  3. Help can’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help can’t download: I keep getting an error code when trying to install my game but it keeps getting dark so it will not download error code is this 0x800705AA c961fc56-2e2f-4461-a601-7ce4bb225960
  4. Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire: I can’t download the free rockstar pass for this game. It says there is a problem with the download type. Does anyone know what I should do here? e292c37f-f0be-4b59-be7d-79e2e29ee8b8
  5. Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?: How dumb is it that I have to sit around and wait for the service alert to go away to play my games that have been purchased off the Xbox store due to them updating it. Like if I have already paid...
  6. Can’t Download Apps Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Apps Xbox 360: I just got a used Xbox 360 yesterday, and I’ve been trying to download YouTube and Hulu. every time I try, and error pops up saying, “Sorry, there was a problem with the network while you were...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 can’t play after download: When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 it says “load failed An unknown error occurred. Please try again later” and then an Xbox message comes up saying “there is a problem with your saved games” and...
  8. I downloaded a game but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game but I can’t play it: I just downloaded fifa 18 . And I can’t play it? 08935db8-cd25-46d6-99b9-a3eee3696c54
  9. Can’t download an xbox 360 game on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download an xbox 360 game on my xbox one: [img] I’ve been trying to download Lego Indiana Jones 2 from the xbox store on to my xbox one as it is free for gold members at the moment. I press “see price” and it comes up with a white page...
  10. Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device: I m in India . Why ain’t I able to download Xbox 360 smartglass even though I have the latest iOS update and it is a iPhone 10 420f7aea-717a-4503-bf84-3deec4dd3834