Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

Discus and support Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TragicCar630867, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help.

:)

TragicCar630867, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. GhostNinelives Win User

Im having the exact same issue. I bought the game from the Xbox Store on their website and when I go to the game page it wont let me download.

It just says “You Own this Game” and when I press “Install” it just makes the noise and there is no que that indicates that the game is downloading.

I don’t know if the download is bugged or if it’s just my console.
  4. Cz TDuell96 Win User

Are you 100% sure you bought it on the right account.
  5. Tarnend Win User

under my games & apps, is it not listed under 'ready to install'?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I verified mine and it worls perfect check that you own it.
Thema:

1. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2 - Similar Threads - Can’t download Left

2. Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!: I deleted my profile off my xbox 360 by mistake without copying it first. When I try to download it to my xbox 360 it gets to about 80% and I get a message saying the are problems with the...
  3. Can’t download my purchase! Backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my purchase! Backwards compatible game.: Hey there, i just successfully purchased a backwards compatible game on my xbox1. I paid for, and billing has been verified etc. Ninja Gaiden Black, but i cannot seem to find any way to download...
  4. Can’t download my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my games: hi i cant download any of my games it just says installation stopped do any of you know how i can fix this 000ac7eb-ef10-4b22-affe-f8c7ea33233e
  5. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

in XboX Insiders
    After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download latest version of Minecraft without paying for it again.: Hi, I own Minecraft on Xbox one as a physical game with a disk, and I just got back to playing after a long time and now it says to download the most recent version for free but when I do it wants...
  7. I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S: I downloaded Overwatch on my Xbox One S with the Game Pass I bought but a few days after I downloaded it, it said I couldn’t open it anymore so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the...
  8. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  9. Help can’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help can’t download: I keep getting an error code when trying to install my game but it keeps getting dark so it will not download error code is this 0x800705AA c961fc56-2e2f-4461-a601-7ce4bb225960
  10. Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire: I can’t download the free rockstar pass for this game. It says there is a problem with the download type. Does anyone know what I should do here? e292c37f-f0be-4b59-be7d-79e2e29ee8b8