Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

Discus and support Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SantiKis, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SantiKis
    SantiKis Guest

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly optimized for windows? So I am assuming they blocked it?

Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows [​IMG]

:)

SantiKis, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows - Similar Threads - Can't Download Metro

2. Can't update or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games: So I woke up and wanted to download war thunder and then update division 2 then fifa 20 but all it keeps saying is installation stopped, I've tried hard resetting and I have enough space...
  3. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  4. nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]

in XBoX Accessibility
    nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]: mesmo tendo pagado a game pass ultimate nao funciona baixar alguns jogo em especifico que rodam no meu pc fica a opçao instalar mais clara(bloqueada pra clicar) clico nos tres pontinhos do lado do...
  5. I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC: Issue: Cannot Download Games On My PC Even Though I Have Ultimate Gamepass So I got a brand new laptop today and went to download games on it from the xbox app and xbox companion app but it just...
  6. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  7. Can't download profile on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile on Xbox One: I deleted my profile from my xbox because I was having issues with it. I have tried to redownload it but I keep getting an error that says "For some reason Microsoft account took too long to...
  8. No puedo descargar minecraft village and pillage en mi xbox one[I can't download minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar minecraft village and pillage en mi xbox one[I can't download minecraft...: Hola, sucede que hace una par de años yo me compre el minecraft en físico para la xbox one y sucede que actualmente en minecraft hay una actualización que es la village y pillage, yo antes podía...
  9. Can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download: I recently tried downloading the blue ray player from Microsoft store on my one x I click on the green button that says GET and where it normally will change to install its not doing ANYTHING I...
  10. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...