Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

Discus and support Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SantiKis, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SantiKis
    SantiKis Guest

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly optimized for windows? So I am assuming they blocked it?

Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows [​IMG]

:)

SantiKis, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows - Similar Threads - Can't Download Metro

2. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  3. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...
  4. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  5. no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store): buenas tardes, el problema que presento en estos momentos es la siguiente: tengo el xbox game pass y quiero descargar el gears of war 5 pero al querer hacer clic en instalar el cursor se convierte...
  6. Can't download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game: I purchased a game on my account however it was on my home xbox when I did. Now when I go to my home xbox I can't find the game on ready to install and when I go to the store it says I have to buy...
  7. I can't download the Gear 5 texture pack !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the Gear 5 texture pack !!!: I go to menu, settings, video and click download, clicking give me the message that will need to restart after installation, so the download already starts at 70% and does not leave it. Minimized...
  8. Can't download games on game pass(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on game pass(pc): I have game pass ultimate but it won't let me download anything. It says owned under Gears of War 5 but instyalled is blanked out. What's going on? 1fc6c712-b517-444b-93fd-d636f8fc395c
  9. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  10. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...