Cant download Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support Cant download Minecraft Dungeons in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys! I am trying to download Minecraft dungeons, from the Windows Store, i have the xbox game pass which Minecraft Dungeons is included in, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luan Kastl, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Luan Kastl
    Luan Kastl Guest

Hello guys! I am trying to download Minecraft dungeons, from the Windows Store, i have the xbox game pass which Minecraft Dungeons is included in, but everytime im trying to click on the button install, my cursor changes to a restricted cursor sign, does
    anyone know why that happens?

:)

Luan Kastl, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Adrian2k13 Win User

Make sure you update windows to its latest update. I had the same issue but once I updated my computer I was finally able to download it.
  3. Thijminecraft02 Win User

i have this issue too with some apps from the microsoft store, notepad for example.
  4. TheGamingLord Win User

Minecraft Dungeons is not a Play Anywhere title, meaning if you buy it on Xbox, you will not get the Windows 10 version and vice-versa.

This also means if you have Xbox Game Pass you will only get to play it on Xbox, if you have PC Game Pass you will only get to play it on PC. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you WILL get to play it on both, but your saves will still not crossover, so you will
    not be able to carry progress back and forth.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Hi Luan Kastl, so... you are on PC right ? And you're currently under Game Pass PC subcription but not allowed to download Minecraft Dungeons.
    I'm OK ? :)

Try to take a screenshot if u can to share it here, people will probably find the problem faster with and solve it. You're trying to download the game by the Windows Store. Have u tried by the XBox beta app with your profile sign in ?
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

Thema:

1. Cant download Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - Cant download Minecraft

2. cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...: while i was on my laptop i was trying to play minecraft windows 10 edition and coudnt download it for some reason. Im on the microsoft store app and even there it says i dont own it...
  3. How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...

in XboX Insiders
    How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ron9630 [link] [comments]
  4. I cant download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft: I tried to download minecraft (new ver.) but it says installation stopped :v ad44a6d2-7ad4-47a9-b996-7bf4b75b1d12
  5. I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game: i apparently redeemed the code 1 year ago, but when i log in to the same microsoft account, i can't download thye game, it only gives me the option to buy it. 39618235-3ffe-4207-bc02-4e8af5b14061
  6. Cant download Minecraft for windows 10 after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft for windows 10 after reset: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and downloaded it with no problem. I had to reset my computer for something and now It says that the app will not work with my device. IWhen I had it before it...
  7. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...
  8. Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for some time now... I owned the game purchased, but the problem it's that it won't let me download my purchased game... About a month ago I got banned for 13...
  9. Cant download newest update for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download newest update for minecraft: My Xbox 360 says it can't download the newest update and i'm pretty sure i already downloaded that update so please help me.?!!>?>>!?!>!? 005e5b3d-b41a-403b-8220-aef7aef3cd3e
  10. Cant download minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one: Hellpppppp!!! So recently i redeemed a windows 10 code on my email and after i redeemed it, it said it would download on my xbox one once it was connected to the internet. Today, I opened my xbox,...