Can't Download my free SSX

Discus and support Can't Download my free SSX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there I wanted to download my Free Gold Game but then a window came up and there stands: My Xbox bil Account was closed. I don't know what to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laurin2698, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Laurin2698
    Laurin2698 Guest

Hello there

I wanted to download my Free Gold Game but then a window came up and there stands: My Xbox bil Account was closed.

I don't know what to do i only wanted my free Game.

Thanks for your help and understanding my bad English

:)

Laurin2698, Dec 25, 2014
  2. Cadiaccat
    Cadiaccat Guest
    Cannot download SSX

There was another thread with numerous people having this same problem, but the only real help I saw was to start a thread with my specific problem. So here is my problem. I signed up for XBox Gold couple of days ago. I downloaded the free tank game
    with no problem. I tried to download the free SSX game, but I am having a problem. It downloaded to about 20%, but then stopped. Whenever I try to continue the download I get the message that I can't download SSX. There is an orange exclamation point before
    SSX under my download.

Again, there was another thread with numerous people having this problem. Has XBOX live staff looked into what may be causing this problem?

Cadiaccat, Dec 25, 2014
  3. Free SSX downloads

Free SSX Download Includes Two New Game Modes

IngameInstincts, Dec 25, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hey there, you still need a valid billing account even for a free game, so your best option is to get in contact with Billing Support and talk it through with them to see if they can find anything wrong on your acocunt and correct it, so that you can download
    the game.

Get in touch with them here (phone):
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Dec 25, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Download my free SSX - Similar Threads - Can't Download free

2. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  3. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  4. Game Partially Downloaded, Can't Free Up Space

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Partially Downloaded, Can't Free Up Space: Decided to give GamePass a shot to play Sea of Thieves with some friends. Paid the subscription, launched this app, started the download and let it run overnight since I'm on a slow connection....
  5. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  6. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  7. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  8. I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.: I try lots of times to download the games but always give me an error that says sorry try to download it later, i try every day since 1th of this mont and the problem persist....
  9. Can't download the free game that came with xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the free game that came with xbox one x: I can't seem to download the free game that came with my xbox one x (Tomb Raider). It says on the outside of the box that it is a digital download. I tried to Google it and found it should be...
  10. I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass: I wanted to try xbox game pass so i downloaded Sea of thieves but after i downloaded it game after 2 sec shuts down and microsoft store shows statement "Can't launch this game for more information...